There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
all your doing is babbling without stating any kinds of facts, some call it warmongering.

10 points handed out to the opposition, what other facts do you need? A "game manager" would've let our defense win the game.
49ers Offense comes out flat unprepared to play AGAIN vs lowly non playoff team Lambs.

Horrible bush league level play calling AGAIN by Greg Roman! Does anyone really believe Roman has what it takes as an NFL OC to win through the playoffs and a Super Bowl vs elite NFL teams because i don't!?

Offensive Line is a joke zero run game CK running for his life all game and bad dumb ass penalties AGAIN OL should have just stayed on the bus!

Delanie Walker AGAIN drops 2 balls 1 that should have been a TD enough is enough get rid of him!

Horrible draft...picks are not contributing...Gore is hurt...Hunter is done...and we don't have a feature back ready to step in because we left NFL ROY contender Doug Martin on the board to stretch up for AJ Jenkins who can't even crack the lineup. Drafting LMJ was also a mistake he is a situational RB who won't help us if Gore goes down.

Akers is 38 this week and is done thanks for a great 2011.

We didn't show up to play once AGAIN this season this ones mostly on Harbaugh Roman the OL Walker & Akers.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Just realized...

Jim Harbaugh Era now 0-3-1 in OT games.

Wow.

Good edit!

LOL, I consider it almost a "Freudian slip", cause (in my mind) that tie still feels like a loss... and after today... ughh.
Originally posted by NinerJedi:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Is it me or does coach look off tilt the last few games. Not as assertive in what were doing

Might be the irregular heart beat thing. Maybe Harbaugh needs some rest?

He just got ahead of himself with the Kaep thing and will never admit that he should go back to Alex. He can no longer right the ship, because his judgment will be questioned. The Kaep move was really bad and absolutely not necessary. Sometimes, when you want to improve an already good thing, it gets worse !
Just realized...

Wow.

Good edit!

LOL, I consider it almost a "Freudian slip", cause (in my mind) that tie still feels like a loss... and after today... ughh.
Originally posted by jreff22:
you dont burn high picks on kids who cant help after 10+ weeks

This. In the NFL you can't afford just to redshirt guys that you draft highly, the proof needs to be in the pudding and by not giving these guys a single play even, I'm starting to feel as if they are starting to realize that they f**ked up badly in this draft.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Is it me or does coach look off tilt the last few games. Not as assertive in what were doing

Yeah, that's something that has been bugging me throughout the year, what is our offensive system, our offensive philosophy? It seems like we place very high importance on unpredictability and I guess what you could call sophistication. But taken as a whole, that adds up to schizophrenia.

Think about the various offenses that defined eras of football, you can immediately think about what their bread and butter plays were and how they added up to a coherent strategy. What are the bread and butter plays of the Harbaugh offensive system? How do they integrate into a coherent strategy? What is it that we try to do, game in and game out, to other teams? As near as I can tell, our strategy goes like this: 1) Call a bunch of totally b***h'n' plays that'll wow everyone, 2) Win the NFL.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
F#CKING Losers of the Game!!

1. REFS, If your going to penalize the coaches for challenging scoring plays, Then start F#CKING reviewing them!!!!!!!!
They also screwed up:
At least three blatent holds on Aldon and RJF (it happens)
The down by contact after the Ginn Toss.
The Givens catch in OT that he bobled out of bounds. The Rams knew it, thats why they hurried the next play.
Not getting ahead of the cheap a$$ $hit that the Rams are starting to do on a play after play basis. (Finnegan is the cheapest a hole in the league!) fact. Ahead of SUH
2. Greg Roman. Toss to Ginn? Pass to Walker under 2 mins? Settling for a 51 yard FG?
3. Kap. The terrible Toss, Running out of bounds and stopping the clock under 2 mins. Putting himself in positiion for the Refs to blow the safety call.
4. Ginn. JUMP ON THE FING BALL!!!!!!
5. Walker. Dropping a sure TD and comiting a penalty on the next play, stopping the clock twice.
6. Harbaugh for keeping Jacobs on this team and not activating James. James has way more to offer this team with Hunter down.
7. Akers
8. Goldson. For commiting the personal foul on Bradford in the final drive in regulation.
bad play calling, dropped td by walker, missed game winning field goal kick and colin's turnover/ not staying in bounds is what hurt us. The rams defense was really good. the boys gotta regroup and get after Miami!
Just realized...

Wow.

Good edit!

Originally posted by Psinex:
I noticed that Kaepernick has played well in his role two games and then in the third game, he takes a dive once defenses figure him out.

Going back to the Buffalo and NY Jets games, Kaepernick was on fire, running for tons of yards and scoring on his trademark option play. Then the Giants were waiting for him anytime he was in the game and completely stuffed him.

Now, after Kaepernick played well against the Saints and Bears in two games, the Rams had his number most of the day. Kaepernick was holding onto the ball and looked confused most of the time.

Harbaugh has put the season on the line by starting Kaepernick. I just don't see how Alex Smith would've only scored 13 points while giving up a safety and fumbling a handoff. With a lot of these fast starting new players, they play extremely well but then NFL coaches figure out how to gameplan and stop them. I'm not sure if it's a result of our coaching or Kaepernick's limitations. For essentially a rookie, Kaepernick plays pretty well. But when you compare him to the incumbent starter, I want Alex for the big games. He's shown that he can be extremely clutch, like last year against the Lions, Eagles and Saints. Maybe Kaepernick would have more luck against the Giants. But outside of the Giants, I think Alex can beat any other team.
if kaepernick is gonna start from now on then harbaugh needs to improve offensive gameplan in favor of his skills instead of limit him. im sure we will win next sunday against the dolphins.
Walker Dropped the game winnning TD....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Listening to KNBR... I think they forgot the D only gave up 5 points today
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
People blaming kaep for the kiss are blind. Kaep doesn't call the plays, he's not walker or Akers, and he can't block for himself. Only one that helped him out was Crabtree. My biggest gripe is with harbaugh for allowing the stupid conservativeness thinking Akers is automatic with long kicks and letting roman call those stupid plays. Also what the f**k is ginn doing on offense?? More and more I'm getting pissed with the Jenkins and James pick, I know they're talented and we pretty much wasted those 2 picks. Walker only needs to see the field as a blocker not a wr, play f**king Jenkins

I don't blame CK for the loss, but neither do I think he played well. I believe his best game was the Bears, his worst was today. That said, he is in his fourth game (counting the first Ram game where he played 3/4) so you have to expect ups and downs. My concern is that a loss to a bad team...what does that mean against good or great teams?

Have they figured him out? Doubt it, but who knows. JH should know whether this is possible...with his experience.
You mean like the Bears?

Today was FAR less a CK fail than it was a HORRIBLE game plan from Greg Roman.

Today has me taking stock of Greg Roman's competence.
Akers cost us two wins this year. We'd be 10-2 had it not been for his terrible kicks. I will be upset if he is still on this roster next Sunday.