There are 211 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Saints have the worst defense in football. We should be able to put up 30-35 points on them. The question is whether our defense can hold Brees and Co. to 21 or less. If we can do that, I think we have a good shot at it.

Im going 34-24 Niners.
We're going to run all over these fools. Gore goes for 180 2 td and Hunter for another 100.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I'm not trying to change the topic fellas, just wana ask one question plz? Can anyone tell me where can I watch the bears-NINERS replay?

my house in about 5 minutes once I go get my pizza and beer.

Pizza and Beer, mmmm. I'm hungry now.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
The Saints are finally rolling this season. The 49ers should not take them lightly. This should be a really good game

Agree. Can't wait for this game on Sunday! Go 49ers!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
If anyone hasn't seen the full Vernon Davis E60 video it is well worth the watch. Props to SMC33 on the 9ers.com board for finding it.

Great video.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We're going to run all over these fools. Gore goes for 180 2 td and Hunter for another 100.

kap should get around 300 yards easily
attack this slow geezer

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

SO your saying C.k. is starting GO 9ers
This is a key game for the Niners. Fall-cones are an accident waiting to happen, #1 seed is out there. Can't let the Saints get off fast and play catch-up. Alex-Colin?
f**k the Saints and their fans
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
f**k the Saints and their fans

this
Can't wait for this game(!). The niners are 3-1(as I predicted except for the loss to the giants) against the elite teams, hopefully after Sunday they'll be 4-1 with NE left. Also the saints are on a five game winning streak, so they're hot right now & its in their house tooo(!), like the McDonald's jingle "I'm lovin it"
Potential interesting storyline...Aldon Smith getting double digit sacks over a 2 game stretch. Would need 4.5 against ATROCIOUS Saints OL. What kinda odds would you need to bet on that. Like 5-1? lol
Man it would be sweet if the niners end Brees's TD streak