LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is really tingling. It's a special tingle since Kap is starting. The penis see's, Niners 27-12.

I didn't realize a penis can tingle? I only heard women say these things about their vagina. Anyways. 49ers will be in a tough game should the defense let down. I see a Kaepernick who puts up 3 touchdowns and the 49ers win a close one 30 -24.
Posting which is intended only to irritate other posters is likely to get you into a discussion with the mods, as two of you have found out. If all you want to do is argue about Smith and Kaepernick I suggest you take it to the qb thread.
I've had moments of kinda feeling bad that our team's assbeating cost two men their jobs last week, but f**k it, we also gave two other guys pay increases and I hope we cost more players their jobs this week.
They should be announcing who the starter is today.

Yeah, Vernon aforementioned that yesterday within his locker room interview (inner-team protocol to do so on 'Friday' before a Sunday game so the final first-team walkthroughs may ensue).
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
The saint officially have the worst defense in the league... Last against the run. 31st against the pass. Going against our def, we should win this handily. Kaep should be able to have his way with this.

Greetings...Visiting Saints fan and 28-year season ticket holder here. Should be an epic battle Sunday. Please tell Niners players not to take anything I may scream in their direction personally. LOL

I just wanted to point out that going into the San Diego, Tampa, Denver, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Oakland games the Saints defense was "officially" the worst in the league. Each week, going into each game. It only turned out to matter one week--versus the Broncos and Peyton Manning at Denver. The other five games it apparently wasn't relevant where the NOLA defense ranked statistically. Now granted, the 49ers represent the most effective defense on the schedule, which is why I'm expecting such a memorable contest.

As an aside...you guys should get off that whole "bounty" BS. Just like most every other team in the league, but granted more organized that any other team exposed to date, the Saints had in place a "pay for performance" system, not a "pay for injury" system...wild-ass Gregg Williams' over-the-top pre game rhetoric aside. (Williams refused so far to testify on the league's behalf before Tagliabue, btw). As the old saying goes, the "proof is in the pudding", and thanks to the meticulous records that are kept for everything NFL and an intrepid Los Angeles Times (I think he was with the Times, anyway) reporter we've some fairly demonstrative pudding. In this case, the proof being that over the span of time the supposed "bounty" system was in place a review of opposing team injuries in games involving the Saints shows that Saints' opponents actually incurred the second lowest number of injuries in the league. Poor "evidence" for the existance of a system to reward inflicting injury on those very same teams' players.
Originally posted by Puddinhead:
Greetings...Visiting Saints fan and 28-year season ticket holder here. Should be an epic battle Sunday. Please tell Niners players not to take anything I may scream in their direction personally. LOL

I just wanted to point out that going into the San Diego, Tampa, Denver, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Oakland games the Saints defense was "officially" the worst in the league. Each week, going into each game. It only turned out to matter one week--versus the Broncos and Peyton Manning at Denver. The other five games it apparently wasn't relevant where the NOLA defense ranked statistically. Now granted, the 49ers represent the most effective defense on the schedule, which is why I'm expecting such a memorable contest.

As an aside...you guys should get off that whole "bounty" BS. Just like most every other team in the league, but granted more organized that any other team exposed to date, the Saints had in place a "pay for performance" system, not a "pay for injury" system...wild-ass Gregg Williams' over-the-top pre game rhetoric aside. (Williams refused so far to testify on the league's behalf before Tagliabue, btw). As the old saying goes, the "proof is in the pudding", and thanks to the meticulous records that are kept for everything NFL and an intrepid Los Angeles Times (I think he was with the Times, anyway) reporter we've some fairly demonstrative pudding. In this case, the proof being that over the span of time the supposed "bounty" system was in place a review of opposing team injuries in games involving the Saints shows that Saints' opponents actually incurred the second lowest number of injuries in the league. Poor "evidence" for the existance of a system to reward inflicting injury on those very same teams' players.

That only proves poor execution, not lack of intent.

Either way, 49er fans are much more concerned right now with our own QB drama, then we are about the Saints drama.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
This isn't going to be "epic" the way you want it to be....

It's going to be epic for Kaepernick, who is going to lock down his new job against the Saints sorry azz defense. It was sorry last year, and its sorry now. How can you expect to win with less then half a football team. If we play our game, our way, our style, you are going to end up writing the NFL suspecting we put a bounty on your azzez. We are going the pound that football so hard up your azzez that the Saints are going to need a Costco size box of tampons for their anal bleeding.

Remember, we hit for free

PS:
WE DAT
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Nov 23, 2012 at 7:08 AM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
This isn't going to be "epic" the way you want it to be....

It's going to be epic for Kaepernick, who is going to lock down his new job against the Saints sorry azz defense. It was sorry last year, and its sorry now. How can you expect to win with less then half a football team. If we play our game, our way, our style, you are going to end up writing the NFL suspecting we put a bounty on your azzez. We are going the pound that football so hard up your azzez that the Saints are going to need a Costco size box of tampons for their anal bleeding.

Remember, we hit for free

PS:
WE DAT

This guy does not represent all niner fans don't worry
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Cant believe Kap is starting...... I think we are in for a looong game

Yea me too... Im hoping for a repeat performance from Kaep, but if he falters early Harbaugh better go to plan B in a hurry. I still dont know why you make this kinda change at this time, unless Alex hasn't fully recovered from the concussion i guess.

Or unless they have seen in practice that Keap is clearly the better choice.

Not saying this is 100% the case but we simply don't know whats going on behind the scenes.

If that was the case, Harbaugh wouldn't have waited till Smith had a concussion to make Kaep the starter.

I know that no official word has come out but the reports are saying that AS is cleared to play and Kaep is still starting.

Why would Harbs do that if he didn't believe that Kaep was the better option?

Again, i don't care who starts as long as we win.

But If Alex is cleared to play and Kaep is still getting the start, that's saying something.

I agree with everything you said. In that case however, Harbaugh's decision to start Kaep was based on Kaep's performance against the Bears and likely little that he did in practice.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this game is gonna be huge and show who we really are.
My penis is really tingling. It's a special tingle since Kap is starting. The penis see's, Niners 27-12.

f**king mayonesa!
[ Edited by pelos21 on Nov 23, 2012 at 8:14 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Puddinhead:

That only proves poor execution, not lack of intent.

Either way, 49er fans are much more concerned right now with our own QB drama, then we are about the Saints drama.

This.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Watch Alex start and this whole mess was manufactured by Jim on purpose

if alex does start, this will a topper for the coach in regards to the head games he has played with the media and fans

Or cc, Harbaugh really plays with everyone and starts them both. AS under center pitches to CK on a sweep. CK pulls up and passes to Moss on a streak pattern.
ah. the infamous annexation of puerto rico
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
I hope Kaep goes off so the Alex excuse makers can shut their pie hole. Its ridiculous how you keep backing a guy who plays it safe and
doesn't have the raw ability or confidence to take to chances. Average does not win you the SuperBowl. You need very good or great!
Average does NOT CUT IT. The QB's who have won a Superbowl still in the league the last 8 seasons are Brady, Brees, Rogers, Eli Manning,
Peyton Manning and Roethlisberger. So you telling me Alex is even close to any of those guys. You must be outta your mind! Kaep
can be great but he has got to play. That's why they moved up to get him. Stop deluding yourself! Alex is not a #1 and never has been.
does there always have to be this type of taking sides stuff? does this HAVE to be a civil war with the golden gate bridge being the mason dixon line? can we not just root for both guys to do well when given the chance. if both play well that means the TEAM will or should do well.. I have dished out more than my share of "ck hater,, smith hater, ck lover, alex lover" catch phrases and somewhere along the line I just came to think it is just stupid and petty
Share 49ersWebzone