There are 167 users in the forums

Is this season a dissappointment if we don't win the superbowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is this season a dissappointment if we don't win the superbowl

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by BobS:
Super Bowl? That's a laugh, we don't have the Buc's in 2002 defense, or the Raven's 2000 defense which would be what is needed to win it all with our pedestrian offense. We also have an ultra conservative coach who will never take risks that need to be taken to beat a better team.

I felt the same way before the gift from the high heavens named Colin Kaepernick arrived!

Not anymore though. Sky is the motherf**king limit with CK7 leading the way!!

Kaepernick is a legit franchise QB! Wooooooooooooooooo
r u serious
When you are as loaded as we are right now, every season that doesn't end with a super bowl victory is a let down, w will not be this stacked forever, the door is open we need to step through and rack up a few lombardi's! We need more than 6, it is time to show the Steeler (their door is closing) who the best damned franchise in NFL history is!
One thing people still dont seem to understand is, this might be the only chance the 49ers get at playing in a Super Bowl for a very long time. We had to wait 18 years, and entire careers came and went for very good 49ers.

Just because we have a great D, Kaepernick, and Jim Harbaugh doesnt mean we will be back every year. You never know how things will play out, and how many more chances youll get to do this. Theres alot of different things that have to go right for you to make the SB, even if youre really good.

The team and the fans have to view this as what could be our one and only shot at a SB title for a long time. Be focused, be prepared, and dont be happy with just making it. If our team comes into the game thinking "man its great that we made it", theyre going to lose. You need to come in thinking "This isnt finished. Im not happy until weve won the whole thing."

The Ravens are going to be playing inspired. We have to match them.
Stop this talk. WE'RE WINNING THE SUPER BOWL. No fear. No doubt. No mercy.
I'd be disappointed in the loss, and would say it's a HUGELY disappointing way to finish a great season, but I wouldn't say the entire season would be a disappointment. Too many good things have happened to set us up for future super bowl runs to call it that.

But it doesn't matter cuz we're going to win.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'd be disappointed in the loss, and would say it's a HUGELY disappointing way to finish a great season, but I wouldn't say the entire season would be a disappointment. Too many good things have happened to set us up for future super bowl runs to call it that.

But it doesn't matter cuz we're going to win.

+ 1
Share 49ersWebzone