There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by cciowa:
me to,, and i am tired of being a negative nelly these last 48 hours but there is just something about our team that bothers me i can not shake and what is worse i think the coaches know something is wrong and can not fix it,,,,, and it has nothing to do with who the quarterback is

who do we want to face? Cutler who is 12 touchdowns against 10 interceptions or Jason Campbell??

doesnt matter imo. If our D plays like they can, we shutdown both

Our offense is what concerns me.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Hey Lambda, here's the song. You can thank Reign.

Lol they play this now during KR?

I went to the Lions and Seahawks games and this was the KR song

Bay Area teams have always love supporting local music (which is better imo)........not commercialized music. Besides Future's Tony Montana.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Lol they play this now during KR?

I went to the Lions and Seahawks games and this was the KR song

thank god the replaced that gheys**t
Originally posted by ads_2006:
doesnt matter imo. If our D plays like they can, we shutdown both

Our offense is what concerns me.

I'm more concerned about our defense than the offense. Our defense hasn't proved these past couple games they can stop anyone, especially on 3rd down. If Marshall gets his deep balls, we're in trouble regardless who is throwing to him. This is another team that has a run game and pass game and we've lost to those type of teams. OH yeah and they have the #1 scoring defense in the league.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
42-3 Bears
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
42-3 Bears go down

* fixed
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Alex Smith on whether he saw multiple neurologists: "No, I only saw the neurologist up at Stanford."
*per ESPN

Jay Culter not ruled out for Monday, has shown improvement.

• IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
*per ESPN

Would be a funner game if he plays

Lol remember last time we played the Bears in primetime he threw 4 ints including 3 in the redzone
Fck the Rams. This is a GPS game in the middle of the season. Lets see where our defense and offense are at this point against a top NFC team.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
*per ESPN

Would be a funner game if he plays

Lol remember last time we played the Bears in primetime he threw 4 ints including 3 in the redzone

• IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Gunslinger mentality FTL
I'm glad Alex is ok! However the Bears have a better chance now that Campbell is the QB? He is their version of Alex Smith. A game manager that will play not to lose the game and throw a bunch of picks.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Other injured/nicked 49ers, Mike Iupati, Aldon Smith and Frank Gore also were on hand for the start of practice.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49ers QB Alex Smith has passed concussion tests this week and, so far, is on track to start Monday night vs. Chicago.