LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 168 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cutler is showing improvement? OK then why did you sign another QB. Cutler isn't playing guys. Lovie using this as a dumb way to get us to prep for Cutler and then be completely surprised by how terrible Jason Campbell is.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
*per ESPN

Jay Culter not ruled out for Monday, has shown improvement.

Would be a funner game if he plays

Lol remember last time we played the Bears in primetime he threw 4 ints including 3 in the redzone
more fun*
Originally posted by jreff22:
more fun*

why you gotta make me look stupid?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
I'm more concerned about our defense than the offense. Our defense hasn't proved these past couple games they can stop anyone, especially on 3rd down.

I don't get it. Niners gave up 3 and 6 points in 2 of our last 3 games. Yeah they looked like crap against the Rams, but hyperbole much?
49ers look flat vs the rams so I expect the D to show up 23 - 6 49ers PRIME TIME !!!!
Originally posted by JD9671:
49ers look flat vs the rams so I expect the D to show up 23 - 6 49ers PRIME TIME !!!!

the winner of this game takes sole possession of second place in the nfc?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I'm glad to hear Alex SMith is doing fine & most likely gonna play on Monday night. But I would hope that Kaepernick stays ready.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JD9671:

the winner of this game takes sole possession of second place in the nfc?
Saying that! we must and feel we will WE over look the ram but M.N.F Bears second on the line. GO! 49ers
Sooo, are you guys hoping Cutler or Campbell plays? If Campbell plays, niners are more likely to win. If we beat them with Cutler, there's no "Yeah, but.."

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Sooo, are you guys hoping Cutler or Campbell plays? If Campbell plays, niners are more likely to win. If we beat them with Cutler, there's no "Yeah, but.."

I want to win, the easier the better....right now i dont give a s**t about yeah buts
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

EPIC!!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Chilo Rachal will start for the Bears at LG, Cutler feels worse lol
We win 7-3 and Goldson rings up Kellen Davis in the hit of the year.
31-13 Bears are over matched... played a bunch of trash teams this year.... only good teams they played GB and HOU both loses.
Share 49ersWebzone