There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs Tweet

Guy is a washed up motor mouth. Will probally be out of the league next year. Cut his ass already.
Football should be his life. If I am getting paid millions to do something, I will make it my life
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Football should be his life. If I am getting paid millions to do something, I will make it my life

this
The interesting thing that gives this story legs is LaMichael constantly retweeting this s****......

You hope it's just the naive ways of a young buck rookie not knowing better.....
fool says something stupid on twitter and then goes "stop assuming things"

2nd time he's done that.

and he as made it known multiple times on twitter that he isnt happy in sf. what a clown
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The interesting thing that gives this story legs is LaMichael constantly retweeting this s****......

You hope it's just the naive ways of a young buck rookie not knowing better.....

LMJ has serious bust written all over him. Guy needs a better mentor for sure, but regardless or that, he has bust in the making all over him.
worried about LMJ
Originally posted by jreff22:
worried about LMJ

Im worried that our 2012 draft will seriously come back to haunt us in the long run. It already is hurting us this year. You just cant have that kind of draft in todays NFL. 2012 draft gets a big F from me.
Never cared much for Jacobs when he was a Giant, and that hasn't changed even though he's wearing a Niner jersey now...well, he wears one when he's not inactive. Is this insurance policy the 2012 version of Braylon Edwards?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
worried about LMJ

Im worried that our 2012 draft will seriously come back to haunt us in the long run. It already is hurting us this year. You just cant have that kind of draft in todays NFL. 2012 draft gets a big F from me.

I've been vocal on it, if James and Jenkins are not getting serious PT next year it would be a waste
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Football should be his life. If I am getting paid millions to do something, I will make it my life


good point man
I'm pretty sure the only reason we haven't dumped him yet is because of fear that he will run to the Giants with our playbook.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
worried about LMJ

Im worried that our 2012 draft will seriously come back to haunt us in the long run. It already is hurting us this year. You just cant have that kind of draft in todays NFL. 2012 draft gets a big F from me.

You are giving the draft a big F? Really?

Some people need to relax and see how things play out. The guys we drafted did not need to be immediate contributors. People will all be changing their tune when Jenkins is scoring 50 yards td's and LMJ is making the opposing D look silly.

Try to have some patience. Baalke is doing a nice job.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The interesting thing that gives this story legs is LaMichael constantly retweeting this s****......

You hope it's just the naive ways of a young buck rookie not knowing better.....

LMJ has serious bust written all over him. Guy needs a better mentor for sure, but regardless or that, he has bust in the making all over him.
TBH im worried about this too...

i hope thats not the case tho
It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Gore went down with an injury.