There are 200 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work.#YouLiveAndYouLearn
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Have you ever been in a spot and you wonder why are you there.

Those are from today

Wow, I hope he's not talking about the Niners.
LaMichael James just retweeted this one

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work.#YouLiveAndYouLearn
Brandon Jacobs is our Braylon Edwards from last year. He should ask Braylon how that worked out for him!!
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
LaMichael James just retweeted this one

lol LMJ.. makes perfect sense.
trade lmj for a d lineman
Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45
It's crazy how everyone figure it's football related.

Y'all gotta stop assuming stuff, my brothers boss make him feels like he is the best thing since slice bread, but when the budget is shot he is the first one get laid off, same the with 2 other people I know.
He just tweeted this...he's talking about his brother's work place and NOT the Niners!

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Y'all gotta stop assuming stuff, my brothers boss make him feels like he is the best thing since slice bread, but when the budget is shot he is the first one get laid off, same the with 2 other people I know.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
He just tweeted this...he's talking about his brother's work place and NOT the Niners!

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Y'all gotta stop assuming stuff, my brothers boss make him feels like he is the best thing since slice bread, but when the budget is shot he is the first one get laid off, same the with 2 other people I know.

He is a lair, his brother is dead
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
It's crazy how everyone figure it's football related.

Y'all gotta stop assuming stuff, my brothers boss make him feels like he is the best thing since slice bread, but when the budget is shot he is the first one get laid off, same the with 2 other people I know.

lol
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I still haven't forgot all the trash talk from Jacobs when we played NYG last year. He even did it at halftime last season saying we were scared of the giants.

I'm enjoying watching Harbaugh make this arrogant jerk rot on the sideline in street clothes.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
He's doing that s**t on purpose to f**k with you guys.
https://twitter.com/gatorboy45/status/269126497342742530
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
https://twitter.com/gatorboy45/status/269126497342742530

This f**king guy.
I better not catch him on the streets.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:

Sounds like a load of crap, but it doesn't matter.

If you don't want people to make assumptions (and they aren't a reach), quit putting crap out there. Be more discreet.
Share 49ersWebzone