There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs Tweet

He's doing that s**t on purpose to f**k with you guys.
https://twitter.com/gatorboy45/status/269126497342742530
Originally posted by schmons:

This f**king guy.
I better not catch him on the streets.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
He just tweeted this...he's talking about his brother's work place and NOT the Niners!

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Y'all gotta stop assuming stuff, my brothers boss make him feels like he is the best thing since slice bread, but when the budget is shot he is the first one get laid off, same the with 2 other people I know.

Sounds like a load of crap, but it doesn't matter.

If you don't want people to make assumptions (and they aren't a reach), quit putting crap out there. Be more discreet.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
He is a lair, his brother is dead

Another interesting thing is if you look further down there's a tweet to Tiki Barber wishing he was a teammate still, asking about help with "this football stuff".

1 day ago.
Originally posted by schmons:

lol he's miserable. Got to love it.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
LaMichael James just retweeted this one

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45 Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work.#YouLiveAndYouLearn

lol LMJ.. makes perfect sense.

Jacobs is having a negative impact on LMJ and its pretty obvious. I thought the LMJ pick was a waste TBH. It was the real head scratcher for me. IMO if we were gonna take a RB, we should have drafted Doug Martin as Gores direct replacment, in the first, and then went WR, if we felt the need, in the second.

Regardless of that, Jacobs needs to be cut before he continues to rub off, in the wrong way, on LMJ.

2012 draft was s**t. Worst draft in nearly a decade.
I hope this dickwad never plays a down for us this year
Originally posted by Muggins:
He's doing that s**t on purpose to f**k with you guys.

Well he's real dumb for that. Who cares about us...it's the media he should be worried about, they can potentially blow this out of proportion. The fact is, he's not satisfied being in street clothes this season, and his tweets (indirectly or not) fits his current situation, so it can be easily misconstrued, so why even bother posting it? Who does he think he is? Some kind of career advisor!?

The joke is on him, and he's probably too dumb to realize that.
[ Edited by verb1der on Nov 15, 2012 at 1:49 PM ]
Here's the biggest question I have:

If Jacobs was never hurt in the pre-season, would he have ever been active and in games?

It would kill me if Harbaugh was really going to use him and the whole injury/attitude thing got in the way.
All the news sites are picking up on his latest tweet...
That tweet about his brother sounds like such b******t, does he really think people believe that? This guy is a joke.
Originally posted by wtfisthis:
That tweet about his brother sounds like such b******t, does he really think people believe that? This guy is a joke.

Nice first post.
Running back Brandon Jacobs, who's yet to play this season, clarified that he was not talking about his football career when he tweeted Thursday:

"Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work. #YouLiveAndYouLearn."

Jacobs noted – on Twitter and to reporters — that he has other business endeavors outside of football. He also noted that his work-related tweet came in response to his brother getting laid off at work.

After his you-should-always-be-happy-at-work tweet, Jacobs' next one stated: "Have you ever been in a spot and you wonder why are you there."

Those two posts ignited a social-media frenzy in which readers assumed he was lashing out at his inactivity on the 49ers. Jacobs is an eighth-year veteran who joined the 49ers this offseason after winning a second Super Bowl ring with the New York Giants. An Aug. 18 knee injury shelved Jacobs for the start of this season, and he's been a healthy scratch for the past four or five games while buried on the depth chart behind Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter and Anthony Dixon.

Jacobs called it "crazy" that people interpreted his Twitter remarks as a sign of unhappiness with the 49ers. He also added: "Football is not my life people."