LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The interesting thing that gives this story legs is LaMichael constantly retweeting this s****......

You hope it's just the naive ways of a young buck rookie not knowing better.....

LMJ has serious bust written all over him. Guy needs a better mentor for sure, but regardless or that, he has bust in the making all over him.
worried about LMJ
Originally posted by jreff22:
worried about LMJ

Im worried that our 2012 draft will seriously come back to haunt us in the long run. It already is hurting us this year. You just cant have that kind of draft in todays NFL. 2012 draft gets a big F from me.
Never cared much for Jacobs when he was a Giant, and that hasn't changed even though he's wearing a Niner jersey now...well, he wears one when he's not inactive. Is this insurance policy the 2012 version of Braylon Edwards?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
worried about LMJ

Im worried that our 2012 draft will seriously come back to haunt us in the long run. It already is hurting us this year. You just cant have that kind of draft in todays NFL. 2012 draft gets a big F from me.

I've been vocal on it, if James and Jenkins are not getting serious PT next year it would be a waste
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Football should be his life. If I am getting paid millions to do something, I will make it my life

good point man
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'm pretty sure the only reason we haven't dumped him yet is because of fear that he will run to the Giants with our playbook.
worried about LMJ

You are giving the draft a big F? Really?

Some people need to relax and see how things play out. The guys we drafted did not need to be immediate contributors. People will all be changing their tune when Jenkins is scoring 50 yards td's and LMJ is making the opposing D look silly.

Try to have some patience. Baalke is doing a nice job.
The interesting thing that gives this story legs is LaMichael constantly retweeting this s****......

You hope it's just the naive ways of a young buck rookie not knowing better.....

LMJ has serious bust written all over him. Guy needs a better mentor for sure, but regardless or that, he has bust in the making all over him.
TBH im worried about this too...

i hope thats not the case tho
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Gore went down with an injury.

Btw, The 49ers knew what they were getting into with signing him. If he didnt get hurt in the preseason, he would have contributed already. Our running game has been one of the best in the league this year and there is no need to panic.

If Harbaugh and Baalke are worried he is hurting the chemistry of the team, he'll be let go. Stop trying to act like you all know everything that goes on behind closed doors.

Also, F**k tweeting, twitter and all that garbage. The guy is a loose cannon and will always make himself look bad..he did it time after time with the Giants and 49ers management knows that.
Originally posted by Muggins:
It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Gore went down with an injury.

Dont jinx him!

Im afraid to find out
Originally posted by 9erguy:
worried about LMJ

You are giving the draft a big F? Really?

Some people need to relax and see how things play out. The guys we drafted did not need to be immediate contributors. People will all be changing their tune when Jenkins is scoring 50 yards td's and LMJ is making the opposing D look silly.

Try to have some patience. Baalke is doing a nice job.

F. No amount of spinning ill change that. Im actually overall pretty neutral when it comes to positions on this board, and as a fan, minus a few instances. There is no excuse for the managment of the 2012 draft. F. And it only gets an F because i cant give it a G.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Could have had Martin in the first, and Randle or Jeffery, someone like that in the second, if the plan was to go WR/RB in the first and second, martin made much more sense, seeing as he would be more reflective of hat we should be looking for in a replacment to Gore. Seeing as we are already sitting our #1 wr, we could have easily instead developed a #2 wr over the season/off season.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Could have had Martin in the first, and Randle or Jeffery, someone like that in the second, if the plan was to go WR/RB in the first and second, martin made much more sense, seeing as he would be more reflective of hat we should be looking for in a replacment to Gore. Seeing as we are already sitting our #1 wr, we could have easily instead developed a #2 wr over the season/off season.

Yeah, it was a that we got another scat back....so, yeah Martin would have been nice, but oh well, its all hindsight now. lets just wait and hope that LMJ pans out
Share 49ersWebzone