LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this is the same dude who wanted to be traded from giants because of various issues

he is not about the team, never was.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
well when jf stops talking about him, we know what that means for him
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
You don't cut him......last thing we need is for him to go to the Giants, mid season.."here is the playbook, I made photo copies lol". Or Heck Green Bay (if he can still run the ball).

you hold on to him until after the season. If someone gets injured, you throw him out there so he looks good for the 31 other NFL teams next season (that would be on of his motivations)...best case scenario, he helps us out.

If he starts to really disrupt the team, then you suspend him for the season (ala T.O.)

This

+1
Just another damn new York yuppy.........what a worm.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I think Jacobs gets used towards the end of the season, to give Gore some breathers, and in the playoffs when it really counts. Between Gore and Hunter, we don't really need Jacobs right now but its insurance that he is there. I think we see some Jacobs @ NE because he'll be another dimension to the offense.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Brandond did Tweet the truth. This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long if you are not producing or winning. Gore and Hunter are the undisputed backs, if LMJ or Jacobs want to see the field it would be on special teams, and Dixon wisely carved out that niche.

So he answered the questions truthfully, at this present time Brandon Jacobs and LMJ are not good enough to suit up for games. The present start Gore and Hunter are better.

If one of the better players gets hurt, then Jacobs or LMJ could be activated.

It doesn't mean he should be saying he's ready to "peace out" on twitter. That's low class.

Maybe he should "Peace out". If he doesn't wanna be here, he should just keep running his mouth on public media. Dumb.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Joe Szymansky ‏@Joe_Szymansky
@gatorboy45 dude come back to the gmen next year

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45
@Joe_Szymansky I wish it was that easy.

Wow...
f**k Jacobs. WTF is this guy still on the roster? Awful signings are awful. Time to admit our mistake and cut ties, and move on.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Wow...

The fool who wags his tougue...he's sealing his own fate.
haha, if you google "Brandon Jacobs complains" hella stuff pops up..lol.

from last year
Brandon Jacobs is Back at the Complaint Counter

That was a smart move, and his departure will likely come to pass because it gets clearer and clearer that Ahmad Bradshaw is the best running back on the Giants right now and there's no reason to believe he won't be the better running back going forward. They would need a complementary player, but why bother dealing with Jacobs' incessant dissatisfaction and high salary when you could get someone who has neither to do the same job?

Perhaps the funniest part of the interview is the way Jacobs' complaints about not getting enough carries to get into a good flow mirrors his description of his video game abilities. There's a sidebar about Jacobs playing Call of Duty in which he says that he doesn't like playing the game with teammates because he "can't get warmed up if I keep passing the controller back and forth."

There's a reset button on video games that doesn't exist in the NFL, so if he wants to convince the Giants to give him more carries, Jacobs should try to figure out some way to be ready to go when his number's called. Otherwise, all the complaining in the world is only going to guarantee that he's got plenty of time to hone his skills with a joystick in the years to come.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Brandon Jacobs is this years Braylon Edwards.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Wow...

can't believe he's going public with this, the media is about to eat this up.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
He looked like a BEAST in that one preseason game.

Yes he did.

I wonder if Harbaugh is keeping his body and legs fresh and creating a mean angry animal for December and January...
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Tomorrow he'll claim someone hacked his twitter.
Wow... f**k him! We don't need his ass!
Share 49ersWebzone