LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 230 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i hope he doesnt play a down this year at all
The guy wanted to be here, thats why he came here. Jacobs wants to help the team, and hes not getting his opportunity.

80% of you guys in this thread would feel the same way if you were getting snubbed on gameday since you are healthy enough to contribute. Im actually pissed off with him because he is a vet who should be on the field before

CELEK, (the answer to your question).

I definitely dont like the tweets but I dont think people should play too much into it. Feelings change every day and once Harbaugh talks with Jacobs, he could be All-in for the 49ers again, even on the bench.

Dont be b***hing about wanting him off the team, then b***hing about us missing on our 3rd down conversions because he is not here.

I was the 1st one who was not happy about the signing, but now that he is a 49er, I want his ass on the field plowing through motherf**kers.
Good that he told them our plays. Once we cut him before the playoffs the Giants will be clueless. No class, no need to corrupt a talent like James. Be miserable by yourself.
Is Garrett Celek's and McBath's presence on special teams so great that we can't afford to keep them inactive so we can give Jacobs some playing time?

Although now that he's made all those comments I'm done with him. f**k his whining unprofessional self.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
The guy wanted to be here, thats why he came here. Jacobs wants to help the team, and hes not getting his opportunity.

80% of you guys in this thread would feel the same way if you were getting snubbed on gameday since you are healthy enough to contribute. Im actually pissed off with him because he is a vet who should be on the field before

I definitely dont like the tweets but I dont think people should play too much into it. Feelings change every day and once Harbaugh talks with Jacobs, he could be All-in for the 49ers again, even on the bench.

Dont be b***hing about wanting him off the team, then b***hing about us missing on our 3rd down conversions because he is not here.

I was the 1st one who was not happy about the signing, but now that he is a 49er, I want his ass on the field plowing through motherf**kers.

How are you telling people not to b*** about Jacobs, when you created a thread about us losing to the Cards?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168392-fill-blank-lose-arizona-cardinals/search=If%20we%20lose%20to
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Nov 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM ]
Wanted him done after he cried to the media about playing time...really want him gone now.

Lol at him getting "snubbed". You think coaching has a personal vendetta against this guy?

Bottom line is that if coaching thought he could contribute better than any of the rb's that suit up on gameday, he'd be out there. He obviously has stiffer competition than he did in NY, so maybe his best isn't good enough. He shouldn't be butthurt, he should try harder. Any he shouldn't use twitter as an avenue to b***h.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

How are you telling people not to b*** about Jacobs, when you created a thread about us losing to the Cards?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168392-fill-blank-lose-arizona-cardinals/search=If%20we%20lose%20to

Easy. We could use a veteran Superbowl Champ more than a penalty-causing rookie who isnt helping very much on the field. I just try to look at the reasoning behind the anger and anxiety.

And yes, Im an idiot. I wanted to see what people thought aboutr the game before the game. I thought we would win the game(which is stated on page 1), but not very convincingly. And that was because I didnt expect to see so much trust and chemistry from qb and wr that would translate to 17 points in one half. Sorry about that
i dont care about his feelings he is a grown man being paid a lot of money to be a football player stfu and play your part its not your job to be on twitter acting like a jack***
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Lol at him getting "snubbed". You think coaching has a personal vendetta against this guy?

Bottom line is that if coaching thought he could contribute better than any of the rb's that suit up on gameday, he'd be out there. He obviously has stiffer competition than he did in NY, so maybe his best isn't good enough. He shouldn't be butthurt, he should try harder. Any he shouldn't use twitter as an avenue to b***h.

Maybe thats a bad choice of words. I really was disappointed in him being inactive this past game, and I believe Jacobs could be a problem in the lockerroom, so my preference would be to keep him happy too, as with all our other guys too

Going to get cut. Harbaugh is gonna find out one way or another. If he sees that Jacob is not a team first player, he will get cut.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I totally agree
He can tweet from the bench all he wants
twitter ain't much diff than what people claimed TO did. U don't talk down on your team in public or lend your thoughts to that impression. If u have a problem, take it up in house and obey the code of locker room conduct. It ain't no honor in running off at the mouth outside the team. While u are a niner act like one and be about the team, not yourself. If your talent warrants it, u will find the football field. This should b common sense in the nfl but it ain't. So sad
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
I'm just as disappointed as Jacobs... only for completely different reasons. He may have a niners uniform for now, but he brought his giant ego with him.
Share 49ersWebzone