Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Cut his worthless ass.

That's what he wants. And then he can go to the Giants.

good. Rather have him there than on our team.
Cant play with em, cant coach with em, cant do it

Nope. I think that's why the 49ers got him locked up. f**k him getting his way and taking our entire playbook to NYG land.
Cut his worthless ass.

Nope. I think that's why the 49ers got him locked up. f**k him getting his way and taking our entire playbook to NYG land.

true dat
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cut his worthless ass.

true dat

that big dumb galoot aint gonna remember nothing.

Would certainly leave sour grapes...but yeah...I could see this happening if harbaugh felt he couldn't control it.
Cut his worthless ass.

Don't curr what he wants.

At this point I just want him out of here.

Limit the damage. Twitter f**king sucks.
Cut his worthless ass.

He could do that anyway. Keeping him locked down would give him more motivation.
All Jacobs said is he wishes he was a Giant. It's not anything new, he said it on The Jim Rome Show that he wished the Giants offered him better money. You guys are jumping the gun on "pack up", he could have been talking about packing up for the next game.

He's obviously not thrilled with the situation he's in, but he never said he's quitting on the team. He's been putting in as much work as anyone else in the 49ers organization, and that's a fact. If he wasn't, he would've been out on the street months ago.

He just needs to be patient. His time will come. We haven't been in a ton of 3rd/4th and short or goal line situations lately. He'll get his chance soon enough.
Cut his worthless ass.

He could do that anyway. Keeping him locked down would give him more motivation.

Yeah, the best bet would be to trade him to a team like miami...but I think it is too late?
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 1, 2012 at 4:52 PM ]
You don't cut him......last thing we need is for him to go to the Giants, mid season.."here is the playbook, I made photo copies lol". Or Heck Green Bay (if he can still run the ball).

you hold on to him until after the season. If someone gets injured, you throw him out there so he looks good for the 31 other NFL teams next season (that would be on of his motivations)...best case scenario, he helps us out.

If he starts to really disrupt the team, then you suspend him for the season (ala T.O.)
Originally posted by Afrikan:
You don't cut him......last thing we need is for him to go to the Giants, mid season.."here is the playbook, I made photo copies lol". Or Heck Green Bay (if he can still run the ball).

you hold on to him until after the season. If someone gets injured, you throw him out there so he looks good for the 31 other NFL teams next season (that would be on of his motivations)...best case scenario, he helps us out.

If he starts to really disrupt the team, then you suspend him for the season (ala T.O.)

Even if he didn't have the play book, he should be able to draw up every single run play.

• MuggD
  • Veteran

This

This

How would any of that prevent him from blabbing to his "bff" or whatever.

Its a lousy situation any way you look at it. Even if this bum got his playing time, how can he be trusted after tweets like that, whether he's on the team or not.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

I guess he could get on his ipad and Facetime Coughlin the plays at night before bed lol

This

Its a lousy situation any way you look at it. Even if this bum got his playing time, how can he be trusted after tweets like that, whether he's on the team or not.
because if we do cut him...its fair for him to let his new team know everything they need to stop us..in the eyes of everyone in the NFL, it would be.

but if he does it while he is on our team? and we pick up on evidence which is easy with Tech these days, and talkative idiots...he would be banished from the league, by Goodell or the other NFL head coaches. As well as an ass kicking by some of the bigger players on our team before he leaves. He would be putting the health of our players in danger....that is serious.

but as much as I don't like Jacobs as a person from what i've seen and read of him....I'm 99% sure even he is not this stubborn or dumb.

This

because if we do cut him...its fair for him to let his new team know everything they need to stop us..in the eyes of everyone in the NFL, it would be.

but if he does it while he is on our team? and we pick up on evidence which is easy with Tech these days, and talkative idiots...he would be banished from the league, by Goodell or the other NFL head coaches. As well as an ass kicking by some of the bigger players on our team before he leaves. He would be putting the health of our players in danger....that is serious.

but as much as I don't like Jacobs as a person from what i've seen and read of him....I'm 99% sure even he is not this stubborn or dumb.

Hope you're right.
Share 49ersWebzone