There are 293 users in the forums

Justin Smith "Stats are for losers"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WINiner:
You could tell the entire time that he didn't wanna be there. He couldn't wait to go.

that table is full of a*****es. deon, faulk, and irvin
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Well then there are a lot of losers on this board
Originally posted by gold49digger:
You could tell the entire time that he didn't wanna be there. He couldn't wait to go.

You can say that again. I loved seeing Faulk's smug face have to tolerate sitting next to the Smiths after picking Seattle and their run game / def to win the game. The entire panel outside of Rich and Mooch are some of the biggest Niner haters in the world. Deion yelling at the fans for Mooch gettting fired after a 12-4 season was hillarious. Deion sucks chant was beautiful! Kudos to all the diehards screaming and cheering for the Smiths! Very proud to be Niner fan last night.
Originally posted by NinerG94:

You can say that again. I loved seeing Faulk's smug face have to tolerate sitting next to the Smiths after picking Seattle and their run game / def to win the game. The entire panel outside of Rich and Mooch are some of the biggest Niner haters in the world. Deion yelling at the fans for Mooch gettting fired after a 12-4 season was hillarious. Deion sucks chant was beautiful! Kudos to all the diehards screaming and cheering for the Smiths! Very proud to be Niner fan last night.

With Deion asking why the 49er fans fired Mooch. The 49er fans should ask him why did he leave and chase for more money with the Cowboys after winning a Super Bowl here.
oh yeah...tell it to Gore...
Though both Smiths are younger than Faulk, Mooch, Deion and Mr. frosty mustache...they were men/warriors among boys. Justin Smith looked like he was ready to kick all their asses. It was awesome how the Smiths reacted to the bag of goodies...Talking heads trying to draw attention to themselves with their stuff and the real men just walk away from it. Aldon might have grabbed the chocolate. He looked at the rest of the junk like, "What is this S**t!" The Smiths were just being themselves and making the talking heads look irrelevant. It was beautiful and fun to watch.
Made my day!

He called it like it is.

I remember when we played Miami in the SBowl - everyone in the media was talking up Marinio- Yada, yada. And Joe Montana came out out-played him. Same w/Elaway.

Stats are horse-poop w/out Super Bowls.
Anyone have a link to footage of the interview? I had to leave my brothers right after the game to pick up my daughter.
Watch it here.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000082213/Niners-Smiths-visit-Thursday-Night-Football-set
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hope his agent remembers this around contract time.

did you see the vid where the crowd started chanting "deion sucks"

check out the "mooch fires up niners crowd" on nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012101800/2012/REG7/seahawks@49ers#menu=highlights&tab=recap
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
I hope his agent remembers this around contract time.

when you hit free agency multiple teams going after you raises your price tag, he doesn't need stats
Justin also took subliminal shots at the Bengals - "I used to be in locker rooms where guys would say 'whats our pass defense, rush defense rank?' That's loserball."

or that could be us pre-Harbaugh
Deon is punk.....guys that act like that where Im from get slapped......straight up.....
[ Edited by 80849er4life on Oct 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM ]
Originally posted by ubaisore:
On NFL network , Cowboy just said that stats are for losers...W-L columns are the most important... gotta love him!

Love it. Gotta love anyone daring enough to rock an Anheuser Busch tattoo

Share 49ersWebzone