LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Justin Smith "Stats are for losers"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol at the smiths not wanting to take the junk that the NFL crew offered as "gifts"
Originally posted by MILFS:
lol at the smiths not wanting to take the junk that the NFL crew offered as "gifts"

If I was them I would have started chucking the stuff up into the crowd. That or it would have been funny if Justin said I wonder what I can get for this stuff on ebay.

Originally posted by UKNiners:
Originally posted by ubaisore:
On NFL network , Cowboy just said that stats are for losers...W-L columns are the most important... gotta love him!

Love it. Gotta love anyone daring enough to rock an Anheuser Busch tattoo

Thats one proud Missouri boy!
I wonder why Deion hates the Niners so much. He was once a Niner and his boy Crab is on our team.
Originally posted by barako:
I wonder why Deion hates the Niners so much. He was once a Niner and his boy Crab is on our team.

Because we didnt break the bank like Jerry Jones did when his 1yr was up.....so he's still bitter that we told him that he wasnt worth the money he was asking.....and for someone like Deon, he will always hold a grudge.....he's just that kind of punk....MAN I WANT HIM TO GET HUMBLED SOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
only stat that counts is # of Ws and Lombardi Trophies
You know why the Bills aren't remembered as one of the greatest dysnasties in history? Because they couldn't win the big game four years in a row....

Winners win the Superbowl. Nobody remembers "stats" and second place, ask Dan Marino.....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 20, 2012 at 2:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
You know why the Bills aren't remembered as one of the greatest dysnasties in history? Because they couldn't win the big game four years in a row....

Winners win the Superbowl. Stats don't just ask Dan Marino.....

fixed
As of right now Niners rank #1 in yards allowed per game.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Just heard on the radio dude has 0 sacks this year.
Originally posted by susweel:

man he really doesn't care about stats, not sure what to think of that.
Originally posted by susweel:

Cut him ASAP
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by barako:

Because we didnt break the bank like Jerry Jones did when his 1yr was up.....so he's still bitter that we told him that he wasnt worth the money he was asking.....and for someone like Deon, he will always hold a grudge.....he's just that kind of punk....MAN I WANT HIM TO GET HUMBLED SOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!
That and he's mad that we got rid of steve mariucci after a winning season...............
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by verb1der:
man he really doesn't care about stats, not sure what to think of that.

yah he dont care cuz he dont got any. lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Cut him ASAP

this and sign Balmer
Share 49ersWebzone