LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
prediction: Goldson will kill one of the Cardinals.

R.I.P Early Doucet

didnt goldson and doucet gt in a fight and get ejected in the game in san francisco last year...goldson is making a strong case for the contract he is looking for ..
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
prediction: Goldson will kill one of the Cardinals.

R.I.P Early Doucet

didnt goldson and doucet gt in a fight and get ejected in the game in san francisco last year...goldson is making a strong case for the contract he is looking for ..

yea, goldson got ejected and fined 25k for throwing punches. I'll bet Goldson was lickin his chops when he saw that coming.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
classic media discrediting our team when we shut others down...
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by fister30:
Somebody describe the smith-moss TD. I couldn't watch the game.

Smith threw a "check down" and Moss did all the hard work.Randy made two guys miss and ran it into the endzone. Alex Smith lovers will tell the story different .

do you understand that not every pass that doesn't go for 30 yards isn't a check down?

Lol he doesn't even know what a check down is. I didn't know it was possible not to know that.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I expect this to be used over and over. Haha Great Stuff!

What was that guy behind them doing?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by btthepunk:

threw some bad juju on them. THey'll be divorced by next week.

Looks like he threw something at them.
  • dj43
Nice "message" game for those teams hoping the 49ers had hit a flat spot after the Seattle game. Lots to like here tonight. WRs getting YAC. Running game doing what it does. One thing I particularly liked was the laser beam Smith threw to Crab for the first TD. I have been waiting for three years to see MC make that kind of catch where he uses his strength and size to go up and get the ball. (even have a thread about receivers going hard for the ball) Instead of a fade to the back pylon, they went with the front pylon and Peterson was out jumped. Good news.

One thing I am not happy about is the number of sacks Smith took. Whether they were all on him or on the OL or both, that is not a good thing for a team that wants to go deep in the playoffs. The one thing this team still needs offensively is a TE that can find the open spots in the zone consistently and be available for the QB to get rid of the ball safely. After watching Jason Whitten catch 18 yesterday, most of them when everybody in the house knew he was the main target, I want one of those - a TE that reads defenses, uses his body to shield the ball from defenders, and holds onto the ball when it arrives. Yes, I know Whitten is a first ballot HOFer but he sets the bar about TEs being available quickly to keep the QB healthy.
[ Edited by dj43 on Oct 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM ]

I don't know but back to the gif...in a weird way it reminds me of this....don't ask..lol

Originally posted by dj43:
Nice "message" game for those teams hoping the 49ers had hit a flat spot after the Seattle game. Lots to like here tonight. WRs getting YAC. Running game doing what it does. One thing I particularly liked was the laser beam Smith threw to Crab for the first TD. I have been waiting for three years to see MC make that kind of catch where he uses his strength and size to go up and get the ball. (even have a thread about receivers going hard for the ball) Instead of a fade to the back pylon, they went with the front pylon and Peterson was out jumped. Good news.

One thing I am not happy about is the number of sacks Smith took. Whether they were all on him or on the OL or both, that is not a good thing for a team that wants to go deep in the playoffs. The one thing this team still needs offensively is a TE that can find the open spots in the zone consistently and be available for the QB to get rid of the ball safely. After watching Jason Whitten catch 18 yesterday, most of them when everybody in the house knew he was the main target, I want one of those - a TE that reads defenses, uses his body to shield the ball from defenders, and holds onto the ball when it arrives. Yes, I know Whitten is a first ballot HOFer but he sets the bar about TEs being available quickly to keep the QB healthy.

So much of this!

I also love how Peterson was supposed to shut Crabs down. I think Crabs comes into these games specifically looking to make Peterson his b*tch!

threw some bad juju on them. THey'll be divorced by next week.

Meh, at least we won.

I might be jumping the gun a bit, but Culliver is quickly becoming the 49ers best corner. He plays the long ball great, good in man-to-man and is not afraid to make tackles.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
I might be jumping the gun a bit, but Culliver is quickly becoming the 49ers best corner. He plays the long ball great, good in man-to-man and is not afraid to make tackles.

and that is why we wont be drafint a CB any higher than 4th the next 3 years
Way to go into a bye week!
Rick Riley is an idiot. While we lost to the Giants our D played well up until 4th when game was over. We held them to under 250 yards up until they gave up.

Even the Vikings game wasn't bad.
Share 49ersWebzone