LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Damn, Rick Reiley just laid down some truth bombs on our defense and the team. I mean, he's not wrong. The two good teams we've played destroyed us. Until our defense stops a good offense and until we beat a good team, we're not elite.

Lol truth bombs? How is that crap truth?

Lol the Vikes are not a good team.
classic media discrediting our team when we shut others down...
Damn, Rick Reiley just laid down some truth bombs on our defense and the team. I mean, he's not wrong. The two good teams we've played destroyed us. Until our defense stops a good offense and until we beat a good team, we're not elite.

So the Giants and Vikings are undefeated?

Don't buy into the hate, unless you want to.

Rick Reiley was wrong.
Can't wait to beat the Bears on National tv
adds fuel to our teams fire to be even better..bring on the haters
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by strickac:
Haha, Dilfer's compliment: Alex did such a great job getting deep into his progressions. Translation = he checked down everytime

Short pass does not equal check down Throws to wr are not check downs

Lol that is a football iq fail if I've ever seen one.

Huh? 5 yard out is not a check down throw, 5 yard in is not, slant is not, a drag is not, 5 yard hitch is not, sticks route is not, etc...
a running back initially blocking but pulling off into the flats is a check down in the sense strickac means.... otherwise any qb not locking onto his first look and going to his 2nd, 3rd and so on options, is "checking down"

I was referring to his post, not yours.

Gotcha... never know in nt
Originally posted by captveg:

They stopped the Packers and the Lions....

Seattle is a good team too.

Breaking news alert: Detroit Tigers to win in 5 potatoes!!!!!! Yeah.

What did he say???

Rick Reiley was wrong.

This guy was cheering for AZ to score a TD. He is a troll. Don't listen to him. We beat the packers. Also, the lions and Seahawks are pretty good. Anyone who doubts our defense is just a hater

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

What did he say???
dont listen to that kid i seriously dont understand how hes a fan but whatever
Rick Reiley is an idiot. You could see Young and Dilfer were trying to make fun of his baseless opinion.

4 of 5 games without a td tells you something
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
The Cardinals were within a score of the 49ers most of the first half. The 49ers offense should have been up 24 points before the first half ended. If you Alex lovers can not see that then your blind with Alex love. Put this defense and the ball in the hands of many QB's in the league and the 49ers win by 35 or more points.

At least Harbaugh in the post game interview is giving credit to the YAC YARDS.

Alex knows. He gave credit to the WRs for making him look good.
its called being humble.....or do you prefer Cam Newton crying

Rick Reiley was wrong.

Is this that "Life of Reilly" ESPN douchebag? The same guy that ESPN can't get out from under his overpriced contract fast enough??
I like Reilly but wow was he spouting some garbage there. Basically only thing he seemed to care about was forcing TOs. If that's his barometer then lol
Share 49ersWebzone