There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Kendall Hunter will rush for over 100 yards
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

oh look, Costanzo and Jones.

I gotta admit, We missing them on our Special Teams fo'sho
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

oh look, Costanzo and Jones.

I gotta admit, We missing them on our Special Teams fo'sho

Costanzo for sure, one of Baalke's few blunders IMO. Jones, meh.
IMO, Jones was every bit as valuable as Costanzo. He was often the first one to make contact with the return man.
IMO, Jones was every bit as valuable as Costanzo. He was often the first one to make contact with the return man.

This, both were vauable. Jones pressed the return man to either make his first move known or call fair catch.... after that Costanzo would clean up. Jones didn't make all the tackles but he forced returners to pick a direction so that the rest of the coverage could stack and corral for the tackle, special teams 101.
Pat Kirwan ‏@PatKirwanCBS talkin'w/Calais Campbell-'I hate the 49ers' when MNFcomes 'it's on and crackin.' Said he should of had 4 sacks last week.make up for itvs.SF
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Pat Kirwan ‏@PatKirwanCBS talkin'w/Calais Campbell-'I hate the 49ers' when MNFcomes 'it's on and crackin.' Said he should of had 4 sacks last week.make up for itvs.SF

come at us bro
I have a good feeling about this game. Cards only strength is their pass defense. We need to do what we did 2nd half against the Hawks, and all throughout last season. Rely on our running game and stellar defense. Put Alex in situations where he won't make a mistake. Smith will have his time, but not this week. Cards are 4th against the pass, and 20th against the run. They are also 27th in scoring offense. The only way they score enough points to beat us is if we turn the ball over. We need to run A LOT. I'm talking 20+ carries for Gore, and 10+ for Hunter at least. Nobody can stop this ground game when we decide to use it.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

come at us bro

cum at us bro
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Searching for bulletin-board material, #49ers? Cardinals DE Calais Campbell says he hates you "with a passion" …

Here's what Campbell said today on SiriusXM NFL Radio: "I really felt like I could have had four sacks last week and I had zero. So I gotta make up for that this week especially going against the 49ers who I really hate with a passion. I can't wait to go out there and stick it to them. Alex Smith I've gotten down a few times so I know he's thinking about me a little bit. So I can't wait to get out there …" And here's Campbell on his defensive line mate Darnell Dockett's feelings about the 49ers: "I was talking to him just a couple of minutes ago, he was getting treatment, and he said he's ready. I mean, he's probably the person that hates the 49ers more than anybody on our team. I mean, literally, when they are playing anybody else he's talking trash about every last one of them every game they're playing. He hates them with a passion so I know he's coming with everything he has this week."
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Searching for bulletin-board material, #49ers? Cardinals DE Calais Campbell says he hates you "with a passion" …

Here's what Campbell said today on SiriusXM NFL Radio: "I really felt like I could have had four sacks last week and I had zero. So I gotta make up for that this week especially going against the 49ers who I really hate with a passion. I can't wait to go out there and stick it to them. Alex Smith I've gotten down a few times so I know he's thinking about me a little bit. So I can't wait to get out there …" And here's Campbell on his defensive line mate Darnell Dockett's feelings about the 49ers: "I was talking to him just a couple of minutes ago, he was getting treatment, and he said he's ready. I mean, he's probably the person that hates the 49ers more than anybody on our team. I mean, literally, when they are playing anybody else he's talking trash about every last one of them every game they're playing. He hates them with a passion so I know he's coming with everything he has this week."

Beautiful.

Only makes it sweeter once we smack dat ass
49ers 27
Cards 10

I ain't skeered.
Hey Calais, have fun trying to win after we break your QB into about 47 pieces because your O-Line is one of the worst in NFL history.
5-1 last 6 games against these guys.