There are 152 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Frank Gore, Mario Manningham and Kyle Williams on hand for the start of practice

Nice!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Frank Gore, Mario Manningham and Kyle Williams on hand for the start of practice

Nice....Hope they all have a good practice.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by boast:
blowout, bank on it.

Alex and the pass catchers erupt for 4 tds? A week of calm in NT?? One can only dream....

calm? if AS did do that this place will be even crazier

Gore's ribs must just be bruised and not fractured.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Yeah they reported them as just being bruised, he had an xray after the game on thursday
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Yeah they reported them as just being bruised, he had an xray after the game on thursday
They should still rest him as much as possible before MNF in AZ.
If Frank can't go -- he shouldn't force the issue -- I feel good about Hunter coming in. Different style of running but pretty good almost the same as Frank with less punishing style. I think this is the week we may put Jacobs in for a few with Dixon.
Frank is our QB..we need him out there
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Frank is our QB..we need him out there

If Frank can't go then our backup QB Kendall Hunter is gonna have to pick up the slack.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Arizona ranks 7th in total defense, 1 spot behind Seattle. Every NFCW team ranks in the top 10 in yds allowed. Holy smokes.

Can't wait to hear what Steve Young and Trent Dilfer have to say about the 49ers, Alex Smith, their chances in the playoffs, the fans b***hing about Smith, their playoff/SB chances, etc.

Cardinals defense is tough so we have to take the wind out of their sails early and put up some TD's not field goals. Our defense needs to pressure the Cardinals offense early and often and not let them get any momentum.

we are going to destroy them
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 22, 2012 at 9:55 PM ]
It's going be decided by a defensive TD...probably PP
I think there's a chance Hunter could get 20+ carries. We should be running the ball a ton against their light box and Gore, with his rib sitch, likely won't get more than 12-15 carries, tops.
Alex and the pass catchers erupt for 4 tds? A week of calm in NT?? One can only dream....

Haha nah I think NT would still not be that calm because it'd be tough to hold back against the guys who will STILL inevitably find things to bash (a la after the Buffalo game).
Originally posted by lordfangio:

Haha nah I think NT would still not be that calm because it'd be tough to hold back against the guys who will STILL inevitably find things to bash (a la after the Buffalo game).

a la the point spread
Share 49ersWebzone