There are 138 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bam Davis ‏@BamDavis76
Wonder how much energy it takes to hate someone/something 'with a passion'.. lol poor guy
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
"With a Passion"......They just seem to always wanna trash talk....JUST MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE BYTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Bam Davis ‏@BamDavis76
Wonder how much energy it takes to hate someone/something 'with a passion'.. lol poor guy

dockett and campbell suck
Thank you so much Calais Cambell!!! I can't thank you enough!
Why even say something like that? What on earth could he be trying to accomplish?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Hey Calais, have fun trying to win after we break your QB into about 47 pieces because your O-Line is one of the worst in NFL history.

we wont even get close to their qb
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Hey Calais, have fun trying to win after we break your QB into about 47 pieces because your O-Line is one of the worst in NFL history.

Last 4 games they've allowed 8, 9, 5, and 7 sacks. I'm smelling at least 2 a piece for Aldon and Justin in this game. They will also be forced to throw the ball. They average 3.6 yards per rushing attempt. Against our run D they will be lucky to crack 3 yards per carry. We will have plenty of opportunities to rush the passer in this game.

I think we're going to kill them. They're reeling after 3 straight losses and we have a golden opportunity to bury these guys on MNF @ their house. All the good feelings from their 4-0 start will have evaporated.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Thank you so much Calais Cambell!!! I can't thank you enough!

It's funny, I don't hate him for what he said. I like him more than I did before because he helps the 49ers win.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Bam Davis ‏@BamDavis76

LOL

stuff like this is why Anthony Davis is one of my favorite 49ers

Bam Davis ‏@BamDavis76

So ready for this game next Monday night now!
[ Edited by tohara3 on Oct 23, 2012 at 6:12 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:

You're right, their O-Line is incredible and our front 7 is garbage. What was I thinking? We're doomed.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Searching for bulletin-board material, #49ers? Cardinals DE Calais Campbell says he hates you "with a passion"

Here's what Campbell said today on SiriusXM NFL Radio: "I really felt like I could have had four sacks last week and I had zero. So I gotta make up for that this week especially going against the 49ers who I really hate with a passion. I can't wait to go out there and stick it to them. Alex Smith I've gotten down a few times so I know he's thinking about me a little bit. So I can't wait to get out there …" And here's Campbell on his defensive line mate Darnell Dockett's feelings about the 49ers: "I was talking to him just a couple of minutes ago, he was getting treatment, and he said he's ready. I mean, he's probably the person that hates the 49ers more than anybody on our team. I mean, literally, when they are playing anybody else he's talking trash about every last one of them every game they're playing. He hates them with a passion so I know he's coming with everything he has this week."

LOL, and we're 5-1 in the past six meetings, ohhh Calais...

Cardinals are going to get their asses kicked. They won't score a TD on us. BOOK IT.
We take this game seriously as the division game it is, we should win. Quite frankly, seattle is probably a better team than them and we owned them all second half. If we don't turn the ball over, our defense should fare better vs their offense than they should vs ours
Share 49ersWebzone