LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Time for Fangio to dial up a gap blitzes instead of all these stunts and looping blitzes. Need quick pressure and Skelton will gift us some turnovers. I think they will overly try to force the ball to Fitz this game. They need Manningham b/c he can beat press coverage unlike Crabs and Moss. I think Gore will be fine and the run game should be productive. Let's run some play action passes to VD and not just have one route on some of those shots attempts. Gotta move VD around. Apparently teams have watched the tape and know his favorite routes and are sitting on them.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
a la the point spread

Learn to interpret the main point of posts man, holy hell
I honestly think it's more likely we lose than blow them out.

But here's hoping Harbaugh can strike gold and devise the perfect gameplan again.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i don't care how we win, I just wanna win. Don't wanna come into work on Tuesday after a loss.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i don't care how we win, I just wanna win. Don't wanna come into work on Tuesday after a loss.

Yes, don't care if we score less than the Giants against the other Tards.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

The defense and running game will carry us to a narrow victory in another offensively challenged game. Alex will probably have another stinker and the excuses should be funny.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

The defense and running game will carry us to a narrow victory in another offensively challenged game. Alex will probably have another stinker and the excuses should be funny.

they always got dem excuses ready to go
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

Same here. Me & some of my co-workers are planing to go watch the game right after work at D&Bs & I don't wanna come in to work all mad & depressed...For 2 weeks. They have a bye after this game right?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nes49:

Same here. Me & some of my co-workers are planing to go watch the game right after work at D&Bs & I don't wanna come in to work all mad & depressed...For 2 weeks. They have a bye after this game right?

yup. followed by the Rams at home on Nov.11
Originally posted by Nes49:

yup. followed by the Rams at home on Nov.11

3 division wins in a row woul be sawwweeet

Is Skelton playing on Monday?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Is Skelton playing on Monday?

yes. Kolb is out for a while I think.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

oh look, Costanzo and Jones.
I don't have a good feeling about this one. Our passing game is sputtering at home and Gore isnt fully healthy. Divisional game on the road: ARI gonna be ready to fight. Our pass rush hasn't been all that great either but they can easily break out this game. I'm sure ARI primary concern will be max protection, play safe, keep it close and force Alex to beat them.
Share 49ersWebzone