LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Being mad I understand. I'm pissed and dissappointed. But don't completely lose faith in the team over this. You have to make plays to win and that is why we lost by a wide margin. Did anyone really get the impression that the Giants are that much better than us? I didn't.

Every pass that Alex threw that the Giants had a legit chance to catch was picked. The Rogers potential INT on the 10 yard line was VERY likely to go 90 yards the other way and create a 10 point swing on the scoreboard and a huge amount of momentum. Tarell Brown also dropped a pass right in his hands. Akers missed 2 FGs and if he even makes one of those we are pressing so much. Every niner penalty created a really bad situation for us. The game could have been much different if we just don't play awful, just unforced errors that have nothing to do with the Giants and everything to do with us. I'm not saying the Giants don't deserve to win - they played better than us today. But we played uncharacteristically bad in 2 games this year. We looked like the best team in the league the other 4 weeks. What are we really? We don't know yet but I think it is closer to the team that we were in the wins than the losses.

At least we get a game on Thursday and don't have to wait long to get the bad taste out of our mouths. Beat Seattle and we are still in great shape to win the division and really still in the drivers seat to get a bye in the first round of the playoffs which is the biggest thing we need. With any team capable of beating any other team on any given week, the less games you have to play the less games it takes to win it all. Which is still a very reachable goal for this team.
Originally posted by jones49:
Good points. I'll add one.:

When the ball is thrown to D-Love this season...only bad things happen.
THis!
I'm pissed off too but not to the point were I'm going to put a golf-ball through my tv! LMAO!!! I hope that guy's tv is a 10 year old, 19 inch, boob tube. LOL
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Not mad at all. Maybe it has to do with us already playing on Thursday. Also because the SF Giants play right after

not mad at all either only week six game.As for u yung ace u wont be happy after the redbirds whip the giants ass.Go redbirds.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
I just put a golf ball through my TV. I've waited for this game for 9 months, and this is how we come out. Unreal. Garbage performance. Does anything ever go wrong for New York?

All you guys talked WAAAAY too much smack all week long.

You never gave The Champs the respect they deserved. They did not like that.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

THis!
Yep. He's a turnover waiting to happened. Fumbling or tipping to the other team.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

THis!

^

Overrated TE.
I am humiliated. The whole team and coaching staff had a terrible game today.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Not even mad, bro.

4-2 is very good. We're still in the hunt for the 2nd seed in the NFC. We def. need to improve, but this is a humbling experience for us fans and esp. the players.
What about Min?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Not even mad, bro.

4-2 is very good. We're still in the hunt for the 2nd seed in the NFC. We def. need to improve, but this is a humbling experience for us fans and esp. the players.

very humbling

i'm done with my "predictions"

• krizay
  • Veteran
i'm upset but evertything I didn't like about us cost us. Smith scared to pull the trigger past 5 yards unless forced to. Inaccurate when he does. and CB's not making plays and playing bend but don't break which can't work versus the Giants to a point. Our DB's has to make as many plays as their WR's which didn't happen.

I'm resigned to the fact that Smith will never be that downfield(10+ yards) kind of guy. Other than an occasional 2-3 games. But our secondary has to be more aggressive.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
I am humiliated. The whole team and coaching staff had a terrible game today.

This, the team had every reason to want this game badly, so motivation was not an issue. I could explain away the loss to Minnesota, but this one is baffling.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
f**kin pissed
This is the 2nd game this year where we were out-coached, game-planned, executed, played, intensity, etc. But it's also the 2nd game where everything, I mean EVERYTHING went against us and in the heavy favor of the opposition. The Giants are a VERY good team and play up to big games.

My bigger question is:

Did a single Niner have a good game today? One? This is a serious question...
It does suck that we lost sooooo badly but everyone has to remember that there is a tomorrow. It is a long season. It will get better.
Share 49ersWebzone