There are 260 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
it's still early in the season man.

From a coaches prospective, IT'S BETTER TO LOSE NOW THAN LATER.

Niners have a knack for shtting the bed when they're called ,''The Best In teh WORLD!!''

Then stink it up. Practice is key and it's easy lazy practices when you're overrated.

This team is no longer hungry.
Sad
I hate to say it, but this team is not as good as last years. There maybe more talented players than last year's group and there are more highs on offense, but it doesn't have the same team intensity and unity. Last year, this team would have slugged it out until the last whistle and not let an opponents lead extend out of reach. Both games we lost this year, we were thoroughly beaten.
Players are entitled to a stinker once and a while. So I'm dissapointed but not ticked.

I have a lot more ire for the coaches after this game.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
I just put a golf ball through my TV. I've waited for this game for 9 months, and this is how we come out. Unreal. Garbage performance. Does anything ever go wrong for New York?

Certainly. They lost to division rivals the Cowboys and Eagles. That could really bite them in the ass this year.
So you broke your TV because we have 4 wins after 6 weeks, real f**king smart pal... Over one game in Week 6

Also, I'm willing to bet that you didn't break your TV, but if you did, seek anger management
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
This team is no longer hungry.

I agree. In two games so far our defense has looked pathetic (give up-ish) after being down by 2 scores.

It's almost as if they lose a step
really missing Costanzo right now.. our team is missing that attitude and relentlessness he brought.. Colin Jones too..
Colin Jones has speed like Jacoby Ford. He is smoking fast. On special teams coverage, he looked like he was shot out a M16. He was like a damn dart and either made the tackle or did just enough to cripple the returners run. I loved this dude bro. I don't know why they let him go man.

I have to tell you that Anthony Dixon is like David Carr, suks so bad but manages to do just enough for the coaches to cash in, stay on the team and waste a roster spot. This Anthony Dixon guy is Horrendous! This is what the organization gets for keeping a talkative team clown/twitter assassin opposed to keeping Rock Cartwright, seasoned special teamer

P.s. Gooden is trash to!
Originally posted by CityKing415:
really missing Costanzo right now.. our team is missing that attitude and relentlessness he brought.. Colin Jones too..

+1

My friends and family who are Raider fans have taken any pain away that I had after today's loss. I have laughed so hard at different times tonight when I'm reminded by these people that my 49ers suck over and over again by text or phone call. I love my Raider friends and family...they make me realize just how lucky I am to be a 49er fan.
i want colin jones back. special teams needs him more then they need that scrub macbeth
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
I hate to say it, but this team is not as good as last years. There maybe more talented players than last year's group and there are more highs on offense, but it doesn't have the same team intensity and unity. Last year, this team would have slugged it out until the last whistle and not let an opponents lead extend out of reach. Both games we lost this year, we were thoroughly beaten.

I think the Giants loss was a fluke. I think the Jets and Bills games are more indictative of what we are as a team. But, if we lay another egg against the Seachickens then I think you have to start questioning if this team is regressing.
I'm not upset, after getting over it. There are more important things in life, #1. #2, it's not a sprint, but a marathon. There's something to be said about the dilemma about playing a Thursday night game, right after a Sunday game: which team are you going to prepare more for? My wild guess is, they'd worry more about the divisional opponent; and, it's technically on a bigger stage.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Why the hell would we take out Alex after that moss play..enough with this lap sh*t..pick a QB and stick with him..this loss is all on us

I agree. the timing of the kaepernick plays was bad.
Share 49ersWebzone