There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ted Ginn Jr or Kyle Williams?

Ted Ginn Jr or Kyle Williams?

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
One of them needs to go, we should activate Jacobs, to help our power running game, but cutting Dixon would hurt our already poor coverage team, this roster needs some midseason tweaking...

IMHO we will activate Jacobs on Thursday. Have him run it down Seattle's throat and equally split the carries between him, Gore, and Hunter. Probably intentionally go back to an overt running game. Probably closer to a 60-65 / 40-35 run-pass split.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ginn sucks, he's yesterdays news

That's what many said about Crabtree. I tend not to listen to idiots.

i guess you never talk to yourself
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
ginn sucks, he's yesterdays news

That's what many said about Crabtree. I tend not to listen to idiots.

i guess you never talk to yourself

personal attack much?
I don't care who does it, just don't come out 7 yards deep in the end zone and get taken down at the f**king 14!!!!!!
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Oct 17, 2012 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
One of them needs to go, we should activate Jacobs, to help our power running game, but cutting Dixon would hurt our already poor coverage team, this roster needs some midseason tweaking...

IMHO we will activate Jacobs on Thursday. Have him run it down Seattle's throat and equally split the carries between him, Gore, and Hunter. Probably intentionally go back to an overt running game. Probably closer to a 60-65 / 40-35 run-pass split.

Love to see it!
Who gets to sit?
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Love to see it!
Who gets to sit?

Well if Staley couldn't go then there is always the possibility of a simple Staley for Jacobs swap. But I'd have to think that if Staley couldn't go they'd activate Looney for insurance on L. Davis.

So if they dont do that then I'd probably say either McBath or Robinson and we role the dice with 3 safeties, or maybe Haggans and roll with 2 OLBs and Dobbs as the emergency OLB while doubling as a DT? Haggans is the safest option because we have Dobbs who has gotten a lot of reps at OLB and both Grant and Gooden could sub in if it was dire enough.

I'm really interested to see if either Ginn or Williams can replicate last seasons ST explosion we had against Seattle in both weeks, even though KW got smashed in the 2nd meeting they were doing pretty well until that happened.

Love to see it!
Who gets to sit?

Well if Staley couldn't go then there is always the possibility of a simple Staley for Jacobs swap. But I'd have to think that if Staley couldn't go they'd activate Looney for insurance on L. Davis.

So if they dont do that then I'd probably say either McBath or Robinson and we role the dice with 3 safeties, or maybe Haggans and roll with 2 OLBs and Dobbs as the emergency OLB while doubling as a DT? Haggans is the safest option because we have Dobbs who has gotten a lot of reps at OLB and both Grant and Gooden could sub in if it was dire enough.

I'm really interested to see if either Ginn or Williams can replicate last seasons ST explosion we had against Seattle in both weeks, even though KW got smashed in the 2nd meeting they were doing pretty well until that happened.

I think our roster, might end up biting us on the but before this season is over!
Welcome Back Ginn....
Ginn just looks so much more natural catching the ball.
I guess welcome back Ginn. If he keeps this up he might have a spot on the team. If not I think we have to move on.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
2011 Teddy Ginn sighting tonight!
Ginn looked better
Ginn getting his groove back ayyee
Ginn getting his groove back ayyee