LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Seahawks can kiss my black ass.
Damn we play tommorow already??? Week went by fast
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Damn we play tommorow already??? Week went by fast

Football season goes by fast.
Seattle has yet to prove they can score over 20+ on a team outside of Century Link, in fact the only two losses Seattle has had thus far were (both) close road games where they needed nearly 20+ to win. -All the 49ers need is 20 points (period) to win this game.

49ers 24-14
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
49ers 35-13
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 17, 2012 at 9:27 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
20-13 Niners
24-6 Niners
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I'm not overreacting and I'm not afraid of this game. The 49ers know what they have to do.

You guys are making it look like we are playing brees... It's f**king Russell Wilson...

I don't care what any of you guys think our corners are some of the most underrated backs as a unit in the league. They have been pretty solid before Sunday.

yep just russel wilson, that's what the greenbay pukes said, that's what the patty fans said, no way we lose to a rookie.. you guy's are underestimating the wrong guy, hope your coaching staff doesn't have your same opionions. i would suggest instead of trying to convince yourself of what seattle can't do, you should concentrate on what SF can do, and needs to do to win the game.. wilsons a baller and he's going to make plays.. will he make enough to beat you? well that remains to be seen...

hawker, how tall is Wilson? For a guy his size he sure is impressing. BTW, we're going to kick your ass.

tall enough to win games i'm thinkin??? and ninerfan4life, calling us a horrible road team is a bit much don't cha think... unproven road team , i would agree to that but horrible? we're a solid team home or road, it's just a lot tougher to win on the road unless you have elite talent on both sides of the ball.. we're getting there. and if you think seattle is not fully capable of coming in there and getting a win, you're kidding yourself... this is going to be a hard fought game, neither team is guarenteed this victory.....
[ Edited by hawker84 on Oct 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM ]
I hate Seattle more than anything so just get a W
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I despise Seattle. I think it's funny how they try to sign all of our wash ups to gain knowledge.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I despise Seattle. I think it's funny how they try to sign all of our wash ups to gain knowledge.

care to elaborate?
Originally posted by hawker84:
tall enough to win games i'm thinkin??? and ninerfan4life, calling us a horrible road team is a bit much don't cha think... unproven road team , i would agree to that but horrible? we're a solid team home or road, it's just a lot tougher to win on the road unless you have elite talent on both sides of the ball.. we're getting there. and if you think seattle is not fully capable of coming in there and getting a win, you're kidding yourself... this is going to be a hard fought game, neither team is guarenteed this victory.....

Of course this is not a gimme game; and most 49ers fans realize that. Seattle has a great defense and has been in every game they have played this year. They've also proven they can beat some pretty tough teams. They are using the same formula the 49ers used last year; strong defense, efficient offense, and minimizing mistakes. I still like the 49ers chances in this one only because they are playing at home, so they don't have to deal with the crowd noise in Seattle, and it is on a short week, which generally favors the home team. I predict however that it will be a close game, something along the lines of 17-13.
LMAO it is the sea chickens! Harbaugh will have something ready for carrol I guarantee! The Niners were not focused in the Giants game too many dumb mistakes this won't happen against seattle. Most of the fans here need to grow a pair and stop being scared of the stupid sea chickens!
The 49ers can't be stupid and air it out. Pound these guys with gore and hunter and its over

Share 49ersWebzone