There are 165 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hawker84:
care to elaborate?

Sure, M-Rob, Braylon Edwards, Balmer, even guys like Persons are all ex-niner scrubs. I'm sure I'm missing some others.

Doug Baldwin, Farwell, even Sherman I think to name a few are all guys that Harbaugh coached in college. It's pretty obvious that Carrol's punk a55 is trying to gain some intellectual advantage.

And if you want me to elaborate on my hate for the Seahawks, I cannot stand Carrol to begin with. Dude is such a fake chump. He sold out on his players and program at USC. He is an unprofessional POS. And the Pacific Northwest is always obsessed with beating California teams because of their inferiority complex. Makes me despise them even more.
Sherman is such a chump for stalking Brady. Get some f'n class man. He is a HOFer, stop trying to get fame off of him. A lot of s*it is said during the game, you don't follow someone post game and start trash talking like an idiot. Then he followed it up with an even more idiotic rant post game
Originally posted by sacniner:
Sherman is such a chump for stalking Brady. Get some f'n class man. He is a HOFer, stop trying to get fame off of him. A lot of s*it is said during the game, you don't follow someone post game and start trash talking like an idiot. Then he followed it up with an even more idiotic rant post game

and he's from stanford...you'd think he'd be smarter
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wish Brady would've Blount'd him.

care to elaborate?

Sure, M-Rob, Braylon Edwards, Balmer, even guys like Persons are all ex-niner scrubs. I'm sure I'm missing some others.

Doug Baldwin, Farwell, even Sherman I think to name a few are all guys that Harbaugh coached in college. It's pretty obvious that Carrol's punk a55 is trying to gain some intellectual advantage.

And if you want me to elaborate on my hate for the Seahawks, I cannot stand Carrol to begin with. Dude is such a fake chump. He sold out on his players and program at USC. He is an unprofessional POS. And the Pacific Northwest is always obsessed with beating California teams because of their inferiority complex. Makes me despise them even more.

Pete Carroll - ex niner

Mike Holmgren - ex niner

jim mora jr. - ex niner

jeff ulbrich, ken norton jr...etc.
care to elaborate?

interesting take... you're calling M Robinson and Edwards washed up, Robinsons a pro bowler and edwards just caught a td pass to lead us to victory, we'll take em... and i don't even know who the hell Balmer is, he on our practice squad or something? i can understand why people don't like Carrol, he can be a bit much, i for one did not like his sideline antics after the Greenbay game, but he is motivating our players, and has gotten them to play at a level that every and this means The 49's too, must take notice and take serious... so with all his faults we'll take him too.

as far as us being obsessed with california teams, we could care less about you guys, other than we want to win division games, when we're not playing you we're not thinking about you, in our eyes our hated enemies and rivals are Greenbay and Pittsburg.. 49s just happen to be in our division so we have to think about you twice a year.. no disrespect but you're not one of our biggest rivals. maybe after tomorrow night that'll change, i would love to see that.. who know's....
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Damn we play tommorow already??? Week went by fast

Good, I want to get this 'W' so bad! That way i can get over the sunday massacre
by the way: we love that you guys hate us for the simple fact that must pose some sort of threat.. which means we're getting better and more competative.. we get a lot of hate from all the fans we've just played and will play... if we were a pushover team, they wouldnt pay us any mind.. just my opinon.
interesting take... you're calling M Robinson and Edwards washed up, Robinsons a pro bowler and edwards just caught a td pass to lead us to victory, we'll take em... and i don't even know who the hell Balmer is, he on our practice squad or something? i can understand why people don't like Carrol, he can be a bit much, i for one did not like his sideline antics after the Greenbay game, but he is motivating our players, and has gotten them to play at a level that every and this means The 49's too, must take notice and take serious... so with all his faults we'll take him too.

as far as us being obsessed with california teams, we could care less about you guys, other than we want to win division games, when we're not playing you we're not thinking about you, in our eyes our hated enemies and rivals are Greenbay and Pittsburg.. 49s just happen to be in our division so we have to think about you twice a year.. no disrespect but you're not one of our biggest rivals. maybe after tomorrow night that'll change, i would love to see that.. who know's....

you obviously don't know what you're talking about or don't speak for the majority of seahawk fans. their message boards are obsessed with talking about us, we are their biggest rival.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

brady shoulda turned around and uppercutted his woopie goldberg lookin ass

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

you obviously don't know what you're talking about or don't speak for the majority of seahawk fans. their message boards are obsessed with talking about us, we are their biggest rival.

i don't care what our message boards says, been a seahawk fan my whole life, you're not in our rivalry discussions.. sorry.... our messages boards are full of discussions about you cuz you're our next apponent.. moving on.

I hate every player on the Seahawks, so I am biased. M-Rob is doing well. Braylon is washed up. I thought Sidney Rice caught that pass? Balmer is a guy the Chickens picked up a few years ago. Only the hardcore Seahawk fans would know of him.

Carrol is a POS. Are you familiar with what he did to the program at USC?

Your rivals are GB and Pitt? I guarantee you those two teams don't give a flying f*ck bout the Seahawks. Pitt's rival is Balt. GB has Chicago and Minn. You guys are obsessed with us. I've talked to Seahawk fans at Niner games who have said this. And, we are your rivals. Trust me. Carrol vs Harbaugh, McCloughan and all of the ex-niners you guys love to take in.

We won the division last year and came in as the clear cut favorite. With the history of Carrol and Harbaugh, I am really weary of you as a real fan if you consider GB and Pitt as a bigger rival than us. That does not make sense and I think you would be in the minority with Seahawk fans.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol! niners arent your biggest rivals and the steelers and greenbay are? based on what the one year you guys went to the playoffs? the seahawks wanna be the niners so bad it hurts dude dont kid yourself. your fans hate us more than any other team and its not even close, you must be a huge anomaly if thats how u feel
i don't care what our message boards says, been a seahawk fan my whole life, you're not in our rivalry discussions.. sorry.... our messages boards are full of discussions about you cuz you're our next apponent.. moving on.

Okay man. You guys used to be in the AFC West, if you listed one of those teams as a rival I may understand. You listed two teams who really don't care about the Seahawks. And you didn't even know who Kentwan Balmer was. Other Hawks fans knew him because he was a former first rounder that was picked up as a FA. Not to be an a hole, but I like discussions with hardcore fans better. So, if you want to leave please do. Thanks.
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @grantcohn: The #49ers are 16-0 when Frank Gore & Kendall Hunter combine for more than 20 carries, 2-6 when they combine for 20 or fewer.
Share 49ersWebzone