LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You guys are acting like the Seahawks are some unstoppable team. LMAO
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

That defense is no joke and Idk how our offense will come out

This
Does anyone know when the last time we lost at home on prime time?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Does anyone know when the last time we lost at home on prime time?

probably Saints, monday night in the singletary days.
Seattle is a scrappy team. this would be a great win for us especially with the division lead on the line
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Seattle is a scrappy team. this would be a great win for us especially with the division lead on the line

This. And, after what happened against NY.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM ]
I'm not overreacting and I'm not afraid of this game. The 49ers know what they have to do.

You guys are making it look like we are playing brees... It's f**king Russell Wilson...

I don't care what any of you guys think our corners are some of the most underrated backs as a unit in the league. They have been pretty solid before Sunday.

yep just russel wilson, that's what the greenbay pukes said, that's what the patty fans said, no way we lose to a rookie.. you guy's are underestimating the wrong guy, hope your coaching staff doesn't have your same opionions. i would suggest instead of trying to convince yourself of what seattle can't do, you should concentrate on what SF can do, and needs to do to win the game.. wilsons a baller and he's going to make plays.. will he make enough to beat you? well that remains to be seen...
Originally posted by ads_2006:

That defense is no joke and Idk how our offense will come out

Our D is also no joke
Hey Fawker !

How many road victories does Seattle have? Not saying they don't have just as good of a shot to win as the 49ers but they aren't the same team on the road and until they put up a road performance like they always do in the company of their home fans I'm not buying.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
How many road victories does Seattle have? Not saying they don't have just as good of a shot to win as the 49ers but they aren't the same team on the road and until they put up a road performance like they always do in the company of their home fans I'm not buying.

hoping those niners fans that go to game really make some noise when seatle has the ball

Seahawks are a pretty horrible team on the road.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hawker84:
I'm not overreacting and I'm not afraid of this game. The 49ers know what they have to do.

You guys are making it look like we are playing brees... It's f**king Russell Wilson...

I don't care what any of you guys think our corners are some of the most underrated backs as a unit in the league. They have been pretty solid before Sunday.

yep just russel wilson, that's what the greenbay pukes said, that's what the patty fans said, no way we lose to a rookie.. you guy's are underestimating the wrong guy, hope your coaching staff doesn't have your same opionions. i would suggest instead of trying to convince yourself of what seattle can't do, you should concentrate on what SF can do, and needs to do to win the game.. wilsons a baller and he's going to make plays.. will he make enough to beat you? well that remains to be seen...

hawker, how tall is Wilson? For a guy his size he sure is impressing. BTW, we're going to kick your ass.
Originally posted by hofer36:

hoping those niners fans that go to game really make some noise when seatle has the ball

Me too!! We'll need it for sure! GO NINERS GO!
Share 49ersWebzone