LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
On a lighter note, my starting QB in fantasy is on his bye week so I have to start Alex Smith.

FML.

good chance we'll win since we're at home. but be prepared of alex's typical stat line of 190 yards 1 TD 0 INT

Was in the same situation with my fantasy team to bro.....this was suppose to be the week that Alex started for me with Ryan on bye....BUT....can't do it! After last week and a very good Seattle defense, he'll have a very conservative stat line this week. Gotta check out the WW.

You know what, you may be on to something. I will check the WW. If Russell Sprout is available I'll pick him up, he should be good for 2 TD's/0 int's and 300 yards...
On a lighter note, my starting QB in fantasy is on his bye week so I have to start Alex Smith.

FML.

good chance we'll win since we're at home. but be prepared of alex's typical stat line of 190 yards 1 TD 0 INT

Was in the same situation with my fantasy team to bro.....this was suppose to be the week that Alex started for me with Ryan on bye....BUT....can't do it! After last week and a very good Seattle defense, he'll have a very conservative stat line this week. Gotta check out the WW.

You know what, you may be on to something. I will check the WW. If Russell Sprout is available I'll pick him up, he should be good for 2 TD's/0 int's and 300 yards...

*deadbanana*
Originally posted by marshniners24:

FML.

*deadbanana*

Carson Palmer would be a great pick up this week only if you need a QB
  • dj43
This game worries me. Seattle has beaten three playoff teams already this year and their defense is playing at a very high level. The DL brings a lot of heat and comes from different angles and that huge secondary really punishes anybody that comes in range.

Ain't gonna be easy, fellas. I am afraid a lot of people are feeling this will be a nice easy game to get back on track after the butt-kicking the Giants laid down. It won't. A 13-12 defensive battle would not surprise me at all.
Originally posted by dj43:
This game worries me. Seattle has beaten three playoff teams already this year and their defense is playing at a very high level. The DL brings a lot of heat and comes from different angles and that huge secondary really punishes anybody that comes in range.

Ain't gonna be easy, fellas. I am afraid a lot of people are feeling this will be a nice easy game to get back on track after the butt-kicking the Giants laid down. It won't. A 13-12 defensive battle would not surprise me at all.

lol

we aint scoring more than 10
I have been waiting for this game since the beginning of the season. I do not care for Seahawk fans. Now I'm just afraid the 49ers will lose again.The Giants game blew me away. The Seahawks are not a joke. Not sure this team or I can get over the Giants loss just yet. And that sucks.It's going to be close.Too close.

EDIT:Seattle defense will have Alex scared and confused.
[ Edited by 49erswillbeback on Oct 17, 2012 at 12:31 AM ]
we have to watch them prance around in those ugly ass f**kin uniforms for three hours, ive been avoiding these eye sores all year long lol. i hope we beat their ass as soon as possible
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
I have been waiting for this game since the beginning of the season. I do not care for Seahawk fans. Now I'm just afraid the 49ers will lose again.The Giants game blew me away. The Seahawks are not a joke. Not sure this team or I can get over the Giants loss just yet. And that sucks.It's going to be close.Too close.

EDIT:Seattle defense will have Alex scared and confused.

Short week, not a ton of time to prepare with the travel. I'd have faith in SF.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well the next 3 games are VERY critical as they are divisional, 2 in primetime. If we do lose anymore games, it can't be against our division. Don't want to give them confidence when they play us again later in the year.
I'm not overreacting and I'm not afraid of this game. The 49ers know what they have to do.

You guys are making it look like we are playing brees... It's f**king Russell Wilson...

I don't care what any of you guys think our corners are some of the most underrated backs as a unit in the league. They have been pretty solid before Sunday.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Carson Palmer would be a great pick up this week only if you need a QB

That's a really good idea. Thanks, I'll check our wire now.
Random comment on Willis, one of the Giants fans I know thought Willis was one of the best players in the game Sunday.
If the Niners score 24 they win.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I'm not overreacting and I'm not afraid of this game. The 49ers know what they have to do.

You guys are making it look like we are playing brees... It's f**king Russell Wilson...

I don't care what any of you guys think our corners are some of the most underrated backs as a unit in the league. They have been pretty solid before Sunday.

Seriously, the NFL is strange beast; a team like the Eagles could get blown out on the road by the Cardinals, but then hold a tight game with the Giants resulting in a missed field goal for the win.

People will know we screwed the Giants game after looking to far ahead to a short week divisional matchup (drafting a bigger game plan around Seattle, than New York, instead of scrounging to get a plan together with only three days like that Baltimore game last year). -We win this I could give a s**t less about either the Giants or Vikings losses; take the division lead, and be 5-2.
We need to avoid negative plays. We were playing well against Giants until the negative plays started.

3rd and 1, false start leads to INT.

Big play to Moss, 11 yard sac on Karo.

Think there was another 3rd and short and we got delay of game penalty.

Holding on a nice run on 1st leads to 1st and 20.

Cut those out and it is a totally different game.
Share 49ersWebzone