LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 388 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
OMG! I just realized my kids bday is the same day as this game and she wants to go to dinner! Hope she likes bar food.

Sizzler
OMG! I just realized my kids bday is the same day as this game and she wants to go to dinner! Hope she likes bar food.

holy s**t you reproduced??

Take her to the Beer Hunter.
seattle isn't gonna have the advantage of having crowd noise piped in..
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
On a lighter note, my starting QB in fantasy is on his bye week so I have to start Alex Smith.

FML.

good chance we'll win since we're at home. but be prepared of alex's typical stat line of 190 yards 1 TD 0 INT

Was in the same situation with my fantasy team to bro.....this was suppose to be the week that Alex started for me with Ryan on bye....BUT....can't do it! After last week and a very good Seattle defense, he'll have a very conservative stat line this week. Gotta check out the WW.
Seattle won't be able to handle a pissed off Niner team!
If if our defense shows up big and holds them to say 13 points -- how is our offense going to move the ball on this defense. Shoot, the offense was flumaxed by the lesser Giants defense. This game could be 13 - 3 with either team ending up with the win based on some big plays - ST returns, turnovers, etc.

Who do you think is more likely going to make such plays?
>9ers special teams has been giving up returns
>Big throws down field - QB Russell Wilson is pulling off those miracles - a la GB and PATs.
>Turnovers - dare I say it?

Roman, Sealy, Fangio have their work cut out for them to turn this around and have a big win against Seattle. (Can't believe I am having to say that!!)

Come on 9ers! Get it done.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seattle won't be able to handle a pissed off Niner team!

I hope youre right man.

...when it all comes down to who the better team is overall, I do agree with you word for word
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Ruh roh. Matt Millen made some comments about Willis and Bowman's "worst performance" last week and now Willis is not too happy. That guy is going to be smashing on Thursday!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/16/patrick-willis-not-happy-with-matt-millens-criticism/
I think Willis overreacted a little here.

Looks like Freddie P has gotten the best of Willis to the point where criticism bruises the ego.

This team is still so new to the 'notoriety' bug, they don't know how to handle success led to failure/flaw since the team had been an overall failure before last year (with no previous media expectations/reaction).

Welcome to the spotlight 49ers, this won't be the first time you're castrated by the media after losing to an East Coast 'darling'.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Yes!
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I can deal with the low stats or passing production by Smith, but to throw 3 INT in one game and lose the game is totally unacceptable.

I was actually surprised by that game also because he was at home and he usually plays better at home. All I know is he better play a better game on TNF or the calls for CK are gonna get louder.

This I completely agree with!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
On a lighter note, my starting QB in fantasy is on his bye week so I have to start Alex Smith.

FML.

dont expect too many points
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Ruh roh. Matt Millen made some comments about Willis and Bowman's "worst performance" last week and now Willis is not too happy. That guy is going to be smashing on Thursday!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/16/patrick-willis-not-happy-with-matt-millens-criticism/
I think Willis overreacted a little here.

Looks like Freddie P has gotten the best of Willis to the point where criticism bruises the ego.

This team is still so new to the 'notoriety' bug, they don't know how to handle success led to failure/flaw since the team had been an overall failure before last year (with no previous media expectations/reaction).

Welcome to the spotlight 49ers, this won't be the first time you're castrated by the media after losing to an East Coast 'darling'.

Love how willis didn't know who he was and that he was a player. Probably thought he was just a media guy and said I would love to see him come out and do what we do for 16 games. Millen is dumbass though. Willis shouldn't have said anything but at least he apologized. Not really even a story but that's the media for you. Might as well say no comment to everything because the media is just waiting to make a story out of nothing. There aren't many good writers out there anymore. A controversial story gets more readers than a well thought out well researched well written piece.

And honestly in the game I think the defense kind of just gave up in the 4th the way the offense was playing/the play calls. We gave up like 100 of the 150 rushing yards after we gave up so I am not going to worry about it. We were doing fine until all the ints. Plus he did a good job of holding them to 4 field goals. It's a much different game if the ST and offense didn't play like crap. Not saying the defense was perfect; we had problems on 3rd downs but it would have been much different.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 16, 2012 at 8:35 PM ]
Man, f**k the seahawks! Lets go NINERS
Share 49ersWebzone