LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They're showing the Denver New Endland game in LA... Really? Niether of those are even CA teams...
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
because i need an answer right away, I'm torn at Starting QB on my fantasy. Rodgers or Dalton. Dalton has been the better fantasy qb so far and has a favorable match up but Rodgers hasn't been bad, he's do to get back up to his normal self against an also favorable match up

I've started Rodgers every week and other than week 1, he hasn't been hurting me (my RB's have been killing me, though i am 3-1)
I say start him.

1 hes playing the Colts

2 the Colts are w/o Vontae Davis
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
I say start him.

1 hes playing the Colts

and Dalton's vs MIA. I'm sticking with Rodgers, it's just not the clear cut. Might trade Dalton soon for a good RB, I've got S. Jackson, R. Bush, J. Steward, and Rian Williams. Bush has been the only one giving me points
I say start him.

1 hes playing the Colts

and Dalton's vs MIA. I'm sticking with Rodgers, it's just not the clear cut. Might trade Dalton soon for a good RB, I've got S. Jackson, R. Bush, J. Steward, and Rian Williams. Bush has been the only one giving me points
ewww on the RB's sorry man
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle.
I just produced a quart
no offense but your penis does not measure up to mayos. his is the gold standard here
Originally posted by cciowa:
My penis is starting to tingle.
I just produced a quart
no offense but your penis does not measure up to mayos. his is the gold standard here
I don't even know what that means lol
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)

Go Aldon get it!
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)

Go Aldon get it!
Would be epic of giganto proportion!
You guys are crazier than I am. Thanks, for the advise. I'm not sure what will happen if we go to the Super Bowl or if I rub icy hot on it, but I'll keep the zone informed. May the tingle be with you.

No no no keep your pharmacist informed, not the zone. Thankyouverymuch.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Let's go Niners

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:
They're showing the Denver New Endland game in LA... Really? Niether of those are even CA teams...

that doesn't matter, you guys don't have a team that's local so you get the nat'l game, which is denver new england
NaPalm with a drop at the goalline LOL
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

that doesn't matter, you guys don't have a team that's local so you get the nat'l game, which is denver new england

They should be happy they get anything at all.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

They should be happy they get anything at all.

why you hating on So Cal?.........i thought we where ALL 49ers faithful.............NO LOVE even from the Niner Empire

Share 49ersWebzone