There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

They're showing the Denver New Endland game in LA... Really? Niether of those are even CA teams...
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
because i need an answer right away, I'm torn at Starting QB on my fantasy. Rodgers or Dalton. Dalton has been the better fantasy qb so far and has a favorable match up but Rodgers hasn't been bad, he's do to get back up to his normal self against an also favorable match up

I've started Rodgers every week and other than week 1, he hasn't been hurting me (my RB's have been killing me, though i am 3-1)
I say start him.

1 hes playing the Colts

2 the Colts are w/o Vontae Davis
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
I say start him.

1 hes playing the Colts

2 the Colts are w/o Vontae Davis
and Dalton's vs MIA. I'm sticking with Rodgers, it's just not the clear cut. Might trade Dalton soon for a good RB, I've got S. Jackson, R. Bush, J. Steward, and Rian Williams. Bush has been the only one giving me points
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
I say start him.

1 hes playing the Colts

2 the Colts are w/o Vontae Davis
and Dalton's vs MIA. I'm sticking with Rodgers, it's just not the clear cut. Might trade Dalton soon for a good RB, I've got S. Jackson, R. Bush, J. Steward, and Rian Williams. Bush has been the only one giving me points
ewww on the RB's sorry man
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,028
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle.
I just produced a quart
no offense but your penis does not measure up to mayos. his is the gold standard here
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle.
I just produced a quart
no offense but your penis does not measure up to mayos. his is the gold standard here
I don't even know what that means lol
Any help for a stream would be appreciated.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)

Go Aldon get it!
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)

Go Aldon get it!
Would be epic of giganto proportion!
Originally posted by mayo49:
You guys are crazier than I am. Thanks, for the advise. I'm not sure what will happen if we go to the Super Bowl or if I rub icy hot on it, but I'll keep the zone informed. May the tingle be with you.

No no no keep your pharmacist informed, not the zone. Thankyouverymuch.
Let's go Niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,406
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:
They're showing the Denver New Endland game in LA... Really? Niether of those are even CA teams...

that doesn't matter, you guys don't have a team that's local so you get the nat'l game, which is denver new england
NaPalm with a drop at the goalline LOL
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:
They're showing the Denver New Endland game in LA... Really? Niether of those are even CA teams...

that doesn't matter, you guys don't have a team that's local so you get the nat'l game, which is denver new england

They should be happy they get anything at all.