LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by kray28:
I don't think this game is a cakewalk. This offense will be a bigger challenge for our D than the Jets. If they do poorly Which could happen against a team you're not used to game planning for, I do not know that our offense has the ability to bring us back from a hole. The offense is still playing not to lose the game.

This! Their offense isn't a joke they can score and score fast. If our D isn't ready and they get up early were in trouble

I agree. The key will be to keep them limited in the first half, and make them play our game. We are not built to play from behind. Having said that, once we establish the run game, and have a decent lead (maybe 10 points or more) we can really sock it to'em. We must keep them in check, because they're backs are against the wall and they are on the road, so they may that a "what do we have to lose?" mentality.
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Oct 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM ]
  • rserda
  • Veteran
what time is the game?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)

Go Aldon get it!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)

Awesome.
Originally posted by rserda:
what time is the game?

1:30PM Pacific
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 sacks today for Aldon.
We will have 6 sacks and 3 INTs today.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I hope you're right, we haven't been creating turnovers like we did last year. Our defense also has the ability to make mediocre QB's look like HOF'ers
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I hope you're right, we haven't been creating turnovers like we did last year. Our defense also has the ability to make mediocre QB's look like HOF'ers

we also have a habit to bring out the worst in teams which we have done in three of the four games we have played this year

Agree. Gotta get after them early and often and get some takeaways so the offense can put up some points early to make them one dimensional.

Aldon will have 6 sacks and 3 INTs today.

fixed

Didn't we have 4 turnovers (1 INT, 3 fumbles) and a blocked punt last weekend?
because i need an answer right away, I'm torn at Starting QB on my fantasy. Rodgers or Dalton. Dalton has been the better fantasy qb so far and has a favorable match up but Rodgers hasn't been bad, he's do to get back up to his normal self against an also favorable match up
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
because i need an answer right away, I'm torn at Starting QB on my fantasy. Rodgers or Dalton. Dalton has been the better fantasy qb so far and has a favorable match up but Rodgers hasn't been bad, he's do to get back up to his normal self against an also favorable match up

I've started Rodgers every week and other than week 1, he hasn't been hurting me (my RB's have been killing me, though i am 3-1)
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle.
I just produced a quart
Share 49ersWebzone