There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

• kray28
  • Veteran
I don't think this game is a cakewalk. This offense will be a bigger challenge for our D than the Jets. If they do poorly Which could happen against a team you're not used to game planning for, I do not know that our offense has the ability to bring us back from a hole. The offense is still playing not to lose the game.
The Kaepper, part II

Droppin' bombs on Buffalo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
No disrespect to the Bills, but this should be a game we can work on stuff.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 7, 2012 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

in pee wees, the offense would play defense (and vice versa), by halftime.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I just worked 17 straight hours now I'm doing a relay for life event til 8 in the morning.......we better win this game!!!
are you guys doing the 24 hour over night relay? in iowa alot of them were chopped down to a one day 12 hour deal cuz its easier to get volunteers as compared to a all night one? good for you!!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
I hope we can wrap it up by the end of the third quarter so we can do what you say. of course alot of that depends on your penis
Originally posted by kray28:
I don't think this game is a cakewalk. This offense will be a bigger challenge for our D than the Jets. If they do poorly Which could happen against a team you're not used to game planning for, I do not know that our offense has the ability to bring us back from a hole. The offense is still playing not to lose the game.

This! Their offense isn't a joke they can score and score fast. If our D isn't ready and they get up early were in trouble
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
I hope we can wrap it up by the end of the third quarter so we can do what you say. of course alot of that depends on your penis

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

I hope so. These guys had the Pats lay sum serious smackdown on them...The Bills (I WOULD THINK) would fight like there's NO tomorrow. Having said that....NINERS......
Share 49ersWebzone