There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I still don't think they will get blown out 2 weeks in a row. An NFL team is too good for that. I don't remember any team was that bad in recent memory.

Yes, we get the win but we will go conservative sometime in the fourth to preserve a win. As for Kaep, I would like to preserve those wrinkles for our division opponents. We really need to try and go 6 - 0 in division. Let them know who runs this ish!!
Niners win a close game 24-20
This is random but did Grant Cohn fall off the earth? Was looking for his individual matchup previews on this week's game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,976
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
This is random but did Grant Cohn fall off the earth? Was looking for his individual matchup previews on this week's game.

I hope so
Originally posted by Dino:
Niners win a close game 24-20

49ers are 15-4 ATS
Wouldn't it be awesome if we shut out the Bills to make it two consecutive shut outs.

In reality, I think it will be a big win, but Fitzpatrick does get TDs (and lots of INTs), so I wouldn't be surprised to see a TD to Johnson or Chandler or maybe Spiller out of the backfield.

37 - 13 Niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,976
As always, it'll depend on how Alex plays. No turnovers and atriculating the ball down the field will mean another victory. Also, I predict 2 sacks by Aldon. Go, Niiiinnnneeeerrrrsss!
Originally posted by mayo49:
As always, it'll depend on how Alex plays. No turnovers and atriculating the ball down the field will mean another victory. Also, I predict 2 sacks by Aldon. Go, Niiiinnnneeeerrrrsss!

I approve this message!
bills have ability to be a tough physical team and put up big numbers any given sunday, niners win 34-17. Moss, VD, and Jacobs score. A score on D or special Teams. Gore goes for a 100, Crabtree goes for 100, Keapernick goes for a hundred, akers doesnt miss, and jim barges into chans postgame intertview and knocks him out!
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by davide49:
Just saying...that no topic can be discussed without you pointing out that you think Alex sucks. Not one. Gets kinda tired...just saying.


Actually the topic was more about CK than Alex.
Sus is at it again!?! oh noooz
I see this as a romp for us. Honestly don't see a reason why we cannot run the ball down their throat, as they have not shown a real ability to stop the run game. Alex will also bounce back this week, he has not had two consecutive bad games in a while, dating back to last season.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Dino:
Niners win a close game 24-20

49ers are 15-4 ATS

Niners have been a covering machine for me over the past couple of seasons (barring the minny game). I will probably roll with them again this week.
Since the Jets post game one is closed I figured I would post this here. It was brought up on the 9ers.com board but did anyone notice this during the game? I re-watched the game and still missed it. Go to 46:00... watch them break the huddle, watch the bottom of the screen and watch alex take a peak to his left a few times... see if you notice what he was looking at? Then once you figure it out watch kyle williams reaction on the sidelines.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 4, 2012 at 3:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Since the Jets post game one is closed I figured I would post this here. It was brought up on the 9ers.com board but did anyone notice this during the game? I re-watched the game and still missed it. Go to 46:00... watch them break the huddle, watch the bottom of the screen and watch alex take a peak to his left a few times... see if you notice what he was looking at? Then once you figure it out watch kyle williams reaction on the sidelines.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/10/trick-or-treat-roman-avoids-talking-about-a-certain-play.html
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Since the Jets post game one is closed I figured I would post this here. It was brought up on the 9ers.com board but did anyone notice this during the game? I re-watched the game and still missed it. Go to 46:00... watch them break the huddle, watch the bottom of the screen and watch alex take a peak to his left a few times... see if you notice what he was looking at? Then once you figure it out watch kyle williams reaction on the sidelines.


Yeah, it's kind of hard to see, but I noticed it live.