LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

The "my god it's insane how drastically everyone is over-reacting" thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not worried.
The season has its' ups and downs. The team was prepared for the Pack and the Lions. They played the Vikings in preseason and knew they weren't a problem. The team was flat. In two years under Harbaugh this is the first time they came out that way. It happens to most teams 10-12 times a season. If this went on for an extended stretch then I'd be worried. The team needs some big plays that allows them to get extra possessions. This scenario of each team getting one possession per quarter is not making it.
The TEAM came out flat and got beat, it happens to the best of teams from time to time. It is not a coincidence that it happened on a road trip back east. I never thought we were gonna be 3-0 anyways, I thought we would lose in GB. I just wish more of my Niner brothers would man up and quit with the chicken little routines. We have a good head coach, things will get adjusted and this game won't mean nearly as much as some of you drama queens think. So just chill, we are still one of the best teams.
All I can say after watching this game is I feel sorry for the Jets next week. All of the frustration and any lingering self-doubt is going to be shoved right down their throats.
Originally posted by NJNiners:
All I can say after watching this game is I feel sorry for the Jets next week. All of the frustration and any lingering self-doubt is going to be shoved right down their throats.

This
This thread should be locked because Sunday already happened
I'LL TAKE THE BLAME.

I messed up the 9ers Mojo because I had to start Percy Harvin on my FF team and was secretly rooting for him to do well stat - wise. I was still hoping he'd rack up more points in the 4th but also believed the 9ers would come back and win.

My bad guys.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by susweel:
That's why they call us fanatics.

Good point. Some of us are a good example of the varying types of fanaticism though.

All shapes and sizes Oregon. Definitely more chicken littles out there though this week.
This game has Freddie P Soft written all over it. Our vaunted D dared a mediocre team to make a play and that is exactly what they did. It seemed like every series before the 4th qtr we assumed they would not make that play to convert and they did over and over again. The fact is that we did contain the run rather well ( beside that rush td by ponder that made me sick) and we did not give up the BIG play either. What we did give up is those 5-12 yard pick ups (occasional 13-20) ALL DAY LONG. Which to me is crazy because that is exactly our offensive style! Our D goes against that every single day in practice! Now we did just come off 2 games where we played high profile passing attacks that attempted to attack our secondary so to me this says......

WE DID NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUS! and they MADE US PAY plain and simple. I am more upset with that than I am with the loss to be perfectly honest with you. This was a poor effort by EVERYONE (besides K.Williams) and this is the NFL and no game is a gimme!

Good thing is that it happened early and this team with Harbaugh WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.
Sometimes you have to take a step back to take 2 steps forward, will learn adjust and move on.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I'LL TAKE THE BLAME.

I messed up the 9ers Mojo because I had to start Percy Harvin on my FF team and was secretly rooting for him to do well stat - wise. I was still hoping he'd rack up more points in the 4th but also believed the 9ers would come back and win.

My bad guys.

It's ok I had ap and harvin, idk but in the first three weeks I had, Rodgers, jordy Nelson, petigrew, harvin and ap, I have no jets doe
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
#1 draft pick coming right up.
Originally posted by NJNiners:

IDK bro...
We are still the best team in the NFL.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We are still the best team in the NFL.

Share 49ersWebzone