There are 171 users in the forums

The "my god it's insane how drastically everyone is over-reacting" thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Hang on a second. This thread title is still apropos to the Bills game. We don't want to overreact on either side of the spectrum.

Today alone has nothing to do with why we should be the clear favorites to win it all. Our overall play SINCE HARBAUGH TOOK OVER is the reason we should be the clear favorites to win it all.

I would agree with that. If you look at how we were able to dismantle the Bills today, it really demonstrated the epitome of what Harbaugh has been trying to build from day one. He takes advantage of our player's strengths and our opponents weaknesses as well as anyone in the league; including the horribly overrated Belichick.
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Hang on a second. This thread title is still apropos to the Bills game. We don't want to overreact on either side of the spectrum.

Today alone has nothing to do with why we should be the clear favorites to win it all. Our overall play SINCE HARBAUGH TOOK OVER is the reason we should be the clear favorites to win it all.

I would agree with that. If you look at how we were able to dismantle the Bills today, it really demonstrated the epitome of what Harbaugh has been trying to build from day one. He takes advantage of our player's strengths and our opponents weaknesses as well as anyone in the league; including the horribly overrated Belichick.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
how did Smith find a way to sprain those little stubs he calls fingers on those tiny little hands?

Should have put in Kaep he could have sprained twice as many fingers

lol
Share 49ersWebzone