LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

The "my god it's insane how drastically everyone is over-reacting" thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone who has been a niner fans can remember many a Viking game the Red and Gold have dropped (in the reg season) for no reason if we are going to a s**t in our Golden pants it is going to be against them - it was a good wake up call - Now they can be focused and be ready to Destroy Tebow and Sanchize.

Walk the Walk - everyone relax we will beat the Cardinals down and win the division. Pete Carrol is Jimmy Habaugh's b***h - this is a universal fact.

All will be well in niner land 1 loss 3 games into the season does not mean the end of all that is holy and good.
[ Edited by Sugatis on Sep 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

The sky is falling and also "we want Carr".
LMAO.....
The only thing that is concerning is that GB and Detroit dont seem to be nearly as good as we thought. So when you combine that with the Vikings loss, there is room for doubt to creep in. Thats all.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erKingpin:
The only thing that is concerning is that GB and Detroit dont seem to be nearly as good as we thought. So when you combine that with the Vikings loss, there is room for doubt to creep in. Thats all.
always nice to know there are posters ready and willing to throw cold water on any success the team has under alex. I am pretty sure this was done in the first 8 or so games last year and then when we finally lost two games in a row, the predictions of us hitting the ceiling and we have been exposed came out of the wood work, I am also pretty sure there were calls for alex to be benched when we lost to the ravens and cards. very predictable. sad but predictable
Originally posted by Garcia:
at least we're not the saints or patriots

yeah who wants brady or brees lol
Originally posted by ninermedic:

lmao........
I think Harbro studied more for the Jets than he did the lowly surprising Vikes.

PLUS

Coach Sing most likely had a buttload of Intel on us.

No biggie.

Once we beat the Jets, everyone will be back to kissing our hairy bean bag.

A loss keeps us hungry and down to earf.

Originally posted by area49:
All I know is that the Cardinals are 3-0, on top of the division, and look as good as us, if not better.

No run game over there...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I think Harbro studied more for the Jets than he did the lowly surprising Vikes.

PLUS

Coach Sing most likely had a buttload of Intel on us.

No biggie.

Once we beat the Jets, everyone will be back to kissing our hairy bean bag.

A loss keeps us hungry and down to earf.

thats the feeling I get, Harbaugh might have been more concerned with the Jets game

because before kickoff last sunday, The Vikings offense AND defense wasnt scaring anybody , and we got caught off guard , thats my two cents

So I am expecting the Niners to be in full throttle ass kicking mode on sunday
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
I think this is the beginning of a downward spiral.
i am sure you were part of the group that said that after the ravens loss last year. lot of slashing at the wrists back then to. lots of alex haters and "fans" seem to just wait in the weeds, wait for us to stumble and then start wailing
We shouldn't overreact so much.

The last time there was this much overreaction we went out and won our final 3 regular season games. I can recall a lot on here saying we'd go 10-6 from that point on.

In the Harbaugh era I think at least a MINIMUM of two games should be required before this sort of behavior is warranted.

We shall see what happens this weekend.
Well , we played like total crap, and still had our chances going into the 4th quarter to win , but the lack of explosive plays is what concerns most of us, hopefully Harbaugh will have an aggressive offense on the field on sunday , but if we lose again, and both sides of the ball get pushed around again, and look lost , then maybe we will have some reason to panic ....But I have faith in our team, and if we have to grind out an ugly win , a W is a W in my book
Share 49ersWebzone