LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

The "my god it's insane how drastically everyone is over-reacting" thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by area49:
All I know is that the Cardinals are 3-0, on top of the division, and look as good as us, if not better.

Lmao this guy is back
All I know is that the Cardinals are 3-0, on top of the division, and look as good as us, if not better.

Also our stadium plans have fell through and now we are the leading candidates to move to LA
  • Garce
  • Veteran
at least we're not the saints or patriots
  • Jiks
Originally posted by BayArea:
I called it too. Hate to say it but after they scored and made it 7-0 I was like oh f**k, if we don't respond with 7 of our own we are going to lose. I wasn't even being pessimistic just gave me a bad feeling. When they couldn't respond with a touchdown I had knew it was over, I don't even know why there was still plenty of time I just knew....

I had a really bad feeling about this game all week. I even posted about it. Don't really care to look it up, but something wasn't sitting right with me. I think Freddy P. Soft was a huge factor in this game. All the interviews, media hype, everything going perfect, just felt it was gonna bite us right in the ass. And like you said I think our coaches thought we were going to come in and get the lead and play our style of football. It didn't happen that way and the whole team looked lost and out of it
My thing is .. why wait til the fourth quarter and we down by 14 to start blitzing. Alex cmon dud you have make better throws...why are we running to pass on good run defensive team when we should be passing to set up the run.... Maybe Aldon is not ready to be a every down player cause the pressure is not getting there... I hope we really figure this out. Because if we start trailing in games. We can just keep running the ball.. we have to develop a strong passing game to get down the field and I thought this was address with our wr additions. Everybody else plays there rookies ... why cant we.... Jenkins where the hell are you?
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I had a really bad feeling about this game all week. I even posted about it. Don't really care to look it up, but something wasn't sitting right with me. I think Freddy P. Soft was a huge factor in this game. All the interviews, media hype, everything going perfect, just felt it was gonna bite us right in the ass. And like you said I think our coaches thought we were going to come in and get the lead and play our style of football. It didn't happen that way and the whole team looked lost and out of it

I know where you are coming from with that...there was a creeping doubt. I even went to the doom-and-gloom Vikings board, where all those guys were predicting they would lose 35-7, and told them not to forget every game is still a game and is decided on the field not on paper. That I hoped we wouldn't take it too lightly. Was just a bad feeling that only got worse once the game started
I love the title of this thread it's so true.
If Alex and the boys would have done a better job at protecting the football and scored a few TD's and win this game all these so called professional analysts wouldn't be praising Ponder. Peterson. And the rest of the Vikings. Peterson had about 50 something yards rushing the whole game until Sopoaga got taken out in the fourth quarter then he got that 20 yard run to make his day look better than it really was. And about Ponder he did a really good job but Vick torched for 500 yards last year we just happen to win that game my point is guys don't panic Vick wasn't the only QB to torch us last year if we would have played better on offense and won this thread wouldn't even exist... Let's not get on our defense for this one game they deserve a pass for the many times they bailed out our offense except this time our offense didn't return the favor. We will be fine trust me......
[ Edited by Goldblooded49 on Sep 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Also our stadium plans have fell through and now we are the leading candidates to move to LA

LOL now we are stuck with a half a billion dollar half finished steel structure and might not have a team.

Welcome to Niner talk.

Hats off to the OP can't wait to watch everyone say how awesome we are again after a couple wins
Originally posted by matt49er:
Hats off to the OP can't wait to watch everyone say how awesome we are again after a couple wins

The more I think about it, it seems like we got beat in this game the same way we beat a lot of teams last year. I don't mean in gameplan or in any specific execution, but instead in the physical, intense character of the game the Vikings played. A lot of teams expected a gimme game and we punched them in the mouth and ran away with it, and that happened to us on Sunday. Sucks a lot more looking on it from the other side, we just have to stay hungry each game...
I think this is the beginning of a downward spiral.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
I think this is the beginning of a downward spiral.

You would.
Share 49ersWebzone