LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Bakhtairi signed to take Haggans place

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice he gets a 2nd chance, even though he may end up on P-squad or something. Hardworking underdog. Now let's go stomp the Vikes!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
if he plays well, and if haggans can come back to the team, who will we release? I'm all in favor releasing dixon...

I doubt he even plays, Haggan didnt see any time in the first two games
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Go Bakhtiari!! Persian Power!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
2-year deal according to Maiocco.

Will count only $410,294 since he will only get 15 game checks if he remains on team. Next year would be $555k

Championship.
I hope Iowa can relax now

j/k
The only thing that worries me is our depth at OLB. A huge fallof after Brooks and Aldon.
Originally posted by susweel:
meh just a body.

He's our only depth lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by susweel:
meh just a body.

He's our only depth lol

Aldon and Brooks better not get hurt.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
they should have done this in the first place and not messed around with huggins higgins whoever the f**k he was. susweet is right. we better hope and pray smith and brooks do not get hurt cuz I am not sure this guy can step in and we will be "fine".the front office gets a f for the way they handled this in my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
if he plays well, and if haggans can come back to the team, who will we release? I'm all in favor releasing dixon...
then they should have kept rock in the first place , at least he can play special teams,, all of the dixon fans were worshiping dixon for his wonderfull special teams play,, so far i have seen him get blocked in the back and that is what he has brought. should have kept rock as our kickoff return coverage is not very good.

Can he play special teams? Our special teams sucks since we got rid of all our aces.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
along with everything else i guess this signing means our rookie linebacker is not good enough to play varsity ball. they should have made outside linebacker a higher priority in the draft
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Can he play special teams? Our special teams sucks since we got rid of all our aces.

did you not get the memo on the day of the last cuts.. dixon is wonderfull, dixon is awesome, dixon can play special teams. you lose good special teams people and you replace them with second tier guys you "hope" can come through
Originally posted by cciowa:

did you not get the memo on the day of the last cuts.. dixon is wonderfull, dixon is awesome, dixon can play special teams. you lose good special teams people and you replace them with second tier guys you "hope" can come through

I have no idea why we kept a guy buried deep on the RB depth chart to get rid of Colin Jones and Costanzo. I would rather have one of those. Dixon will never play anyway. And he's pretty bad on special teams. He's so slow getting down there. It's why he gets blocked in the back. Because people can catch up to him.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

I have no idea why we kept a guy buried deep on the RB depth chart to get rid of Colin Jones and Costanzo. I would rather have one of those. Dixon will never play anyway. And he's pretty bad on special teams. He's so slow getting down there. It's why he gets blocked in the back. Because people can catch up to him.
i assumed they signed rock c cuz he is a special teams ace and would be costanzos replacement. if all dixon is going to do is play or attempt to play special teams, they should have kept rock,, at least we know he has a track record of good special teams. i thought our front office was on top of everything
Share 49ersWebzone