There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Haggans Suspended For 3 Games

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
#49ers LB Clark Haggans draws 3-game suspension for 2011 drunken driving arrest
What happens if Aldon or Brooks go down?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
What happens if Aldon or Brooks go down?

I'm assuming Cam Johnson either gets elevated or we sign someone else, I can't remember how suspensions affect rosters, anyone with this knowledge care to chime in?
Who???
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
mmmmmmmm. i just better shut up. you know you sign a guy when you have a pretty good idea he is going to get suspended... mmm , i better just shut up. i would like someone who thinks i am over reacting to give a good answer to young2rice please. better get julian peterson in here for three games.....mmmm i better just shut up
Originally posted by cciowa:
mmmmmmmm. i just better shut up. you know you sign a guy when you have a pretty good idea he is going to get suspended... mmm , i better just shut up. i would like someone who thinks i am over reacting to give a good answer to young2rice please. better get julian peterson in here for three games.....mmmm i better just shut up

Ummmm, ok....
and the running teams are just coming up

stupid signing
Originally posted by jreff22:

stupid signing

Can he appeal?
They will just move one of the middle linebackers outside. Chill people. However, he didn't play the last 2 games, is it retroactive?
shawne merriman, come on down
Shawne Merriman
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Shawne Merriman

3 game contract.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

stupid signing

why the hell do you sign this guy knowing he may get suspended?? yes our front office and coaches walk on water but even they can slip in the shower and fall down. i do not care if he was the best available free agent at the time. its like they signed him and just assumed he would not get suspended. ahhh
Can't we cut him, sign someone like Bakhtiari, and sign him again?
Originally posted by cciowa:

stupid signing

why the hell do you sign this guy knowing he may get suspended?? yes our front office and coaches walk on water but even they can slip in the shower and fall down. i do not care if he was the best available free agent at the time. its like they signed him and just assumed he would not get suspended. ahhh

forfeit the season now