There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Detroit was dirty

Originally posted by vamphunter23:
You guys really want the same refs who stole the NFC championship to have their jobs back , plus receive whatever they are holding out for? (like on Pawnstars) NOT ONLY, NO BUT HELL NO!!!!

The refs are being locked out they are not on strike. The NFL is disgracing itself by allowing second rate officials to control the outcome of the season when they are obviously not even close to competent. The refs didn't steal anything from us in the NFC championship game, we lost. quit your crying
[ Edited by DirtyP on Sep 17, 2012 at 2:02 PM ]
Cheap-shot artists.

If we meet them in the playoffs - we'll slaughter them.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by kray28:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge against us.

He a D Bag. He still mad he lost to us twice in the Superbowl
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by fister30:
Was N. Suh a factor in the game? I didn't get to watch.

not at all. He smacked alex good a time or two, but other than that, he got handled. Their entire DL got man handled.

Cool, thanks
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Roger Goodell is such a cheap b*****d why the f**k doesn't he just pay the refs the tiny bit more money they want? Only a matter of time before they start costing teams important games.

it's not just the money. there are other issues with the contracts. One I know about is that the NFL wanted to bring in a couple/few more ref crews so that other crews could be "benched" if they had a bad game. The refs and their union obviously are not down with that. I think it's a good idea. They should be accountable for mistakes they make.

Well ok but personally I would rather have them not accountable and the mistakes they used to make over having these new refs. I haven't watched a single NFL game this season where there wasn't at least a handful of blown calls. With the old refs it happened but maybe once a game if that.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Well ok but personally I would rather have them not accountable and the mistakes they used to make over having these new refs. I haven't watched a single NFL game this season where there wasn't at least a handful of blown calls. With the old refs it happened but maybe once a game if that.

Later on in the season, when games become more critical, some of these calls are going to start a s**tstorm. Thank God for instant replay to help mitigate some of this.
Originally posted by kray28:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge



He Knows we own his Super Bowl rings
Originally posted by susweel:

So cold in the D... I
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Well ok but personally I would rather have them not accountable and the mistakes they used to make over having these new refs. I haven't watched a single NFL game this season where there wasn't at least a handful of blown calls. With the old refs it happened but maybe once a game if that.

Later on in the season, when games become more critical, some of these calls are going to start a s**tstorm. Thank God for instant replay to help mitigate some of this.

I pray they are not still around come playoff time. It will be ugly if they cause teams plays in the playoffs.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by kray28:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge against us.

Oh yeah he does Joe and Co tool 2 Rings from him
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
You guys really want the same refs who stole the NFC championship to have their jobs back , plus receive whatever they are holding out for? (like on Pawnstars) NOT ONLY, NO BUT HELL NO!!!!

The refs are being locked out they are not on strike. The NFL is disgracing itself by allowing second rate officials to control the outcome of the season when they are obviously not even close to competent. The refs didn't steal anything from us in the NFC championship game, we lost. quit your crying

Exactly, they aren't on strike, they don't have a contract or ref like CBA, so they are locked out by the league. And how the hell did the refs screw us? Last I checked, we had Brett Swain and Joe Hastings out there on key plays, and 1 catch by a WR, and 2 muffed punt returns killed us.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Well ok but personally I would rather have them not accountable and the mistakes they used to make over having these new refs. I haven't watched a single NFL game this season where there wasn't at least a handful of blown calls. With the old refs it happened but maybe once a game if that.

agree 100% these replacement refs get more calls wrong than stevie wonder would.
Here's the play Avril tried to rip off Davis' helmet and Colinsworth claimed Davis drove Avril back five or six yards and buried him in the ground after the whistle. Seriously?

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Here's the play Avril tried to rip off Davis' helmet and Colinsworth claimed Davis drove Avril back five or six yards and buried him in the ground after the whistle. Seriously?

Where were you taking him Anthony?

To the bus, it was time for him to go home.