LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

Where are the experts now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Last year all we heard about was how the 49ers weren't real. They play in the weak NFC West and aren't proven. Alex is a "game manager" and can't win us games when we needed it. Our team couldn't keep up with the powerful Saints or Packers offense...

Arron Rodgers and the Packers are SB favorites.

I guess we didn't really need to keep up with the Packers, they needed to try and keep up with the "MIGHTY POWERFUL 49ERS!!!" LMAO!!!

Truth is, the Pack played weak defenses last year which padded Rodgers stats!

I can't find one article from the experts about the 49ers...Can anyone find anything? if so, send me link please
All I know is that Alex was the better "game manager" yesterday. Aaron Rodgers needs to learn how the "game manage" better.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
oops - duplicate
[ Edited by Chico on Sep 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Chico:
Last year all we heard about was how the 49ers weren't real. They play in the weak NFC West and aren't proven. Alex is a "game manager" and can't win us games when we needed it. Our team couldn't keep up with the powerful Saints or Packers offense...

Arron Rodgers and the Packers are SB favorites.

I guess we didn't really need to keep up with the Packers, they needed to try and keep up with the "MIGHTY POWERFUL 49ERS!!!" LMAO!!!

Truth is, the Pack played weak defenses last year which padded Rodgers stats!

I can't find one article from the experts about the 49ers...Can anyone find anything? if so, send me link please

ESPN was giving us plenty of love this morning...
nvm
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Sep 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM ]
All the "experts" are raving about RG3 and Peyton Manning....

I think what have the 49ers the edge is we are a far more versatile and balanced team then the packers. Thats what makes the 49ers so scary this year, that we can ground pound the game with our RBs or line up 5 wide and put Alex in shotgun, as we did several times. We're not the best passing or rushing game, but we have a good balance with many different looks.

Then of course on D, every "expert" is now showering praise on our front 7. But I thought it was the secondary that played the best against the Packers, some REALLY amazing coverage was going on. Our safeties were flying to the ball and knocking the crap out of people and our corners were matching guys stride for stride. Rodgers can't be stopped, but he can be limited and we did exactly that.

Then Andy Lee has his bad ass punts (that was a BS return!!!! Major block in the back), and our kicker hit a 63 yard FG!!!

Every expert should be talking about how we are the most complete team in the league, able to execute in every aspect. Instead they talk about RG3....
Yeah its disturbing. I don't remember hearing one person last season comment on how easy the Packers and Patriots schedules where yet we heard all season how our weak division and schedule was the reason we had so much success. All four teams in the NFC West are going to give good teams fits all season long. Not to mention I have zero doubts or fears about any team on our schedule after yesterday and whole heartedly believe we'll curb stomp the Patriots in NE!!! GO NINERS! UP YOURS GREEN BAY!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
no pictures today showing how alex bent his non throwing arm wrong, no pictures of alex and his bendable knee? no pictures of alex being scared in the pocket?
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/09/inside-the-49ers/the-curious-case-of-the-49ers-and-third-down/

anyone going blast cohn on twitter?
Are you kidding me, we SNUK UP on Green Bay, they Over Looked us! Just wait until next year, when people prepare for the Niners, LOL, we need a monday morning "eat crow show'.

Originally posted by cciowa:
no pictures today showing how alex bent his non throwing arm wrong, no pictures of alex and his bendable knee? no pictures of alex being scared in the pocket?

Mr. U Have No Pocket Presence look jittery in da pocket. The tv don't show it. I was there at the game. Saw everything.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Yeah its disturbing. I don't remember hearing one person last season comment on how easy the Packers and Patriots schedules where yet we heard all season how our weak division and schedule was the reason we had so much success. All four teams in the NFC West are going to give good teams fits all season long. Not to mention I have zero doubts or fears about any team on our schedule after yesterday and whole heartedly believe we'll curb stomp the Patriots in NE!!! GO NINERS! UP YOURS GREEN BAY!!

The NFC West is so weak and the NFC East is so powerful but...didn't the sorry a$$ seahawks beat the Giants in their stadium? And the Cards beat the "dream team"/Eagles in their home stadium?

Yup - East Coast bias!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Mr. U Have No Pocket Presence look jittery in da pocket. The tv don't show it. I was there at the game. Saw everything.
thank you,, you have restored my faith and logic in the hating of alex
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1328158-week-1-nfl-power-rankings-where-does-every-team-rank-after-sundays-games/page/33

I found that, nothing else yet. I know bleacher report, but they have us #1 in power rankings after yesterday. I understand it, NE beat a weak Tennessee team, and we beat a GB team, that is offensive heavy.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/09/inside-the-49ers/the-curious-case-of-the-49ers-and-third-down/

anyone going blast cohn on twitter?

That would be feeding the trolls.
Share 49ersWebzone