LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
wow... game shoulda been over at 1:45 with score at 27-12.

4th and 4 at SF 31 (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short middle to C.Johnson to SF 9 for 22 yards (C.Culliver). Caught at SF27. 18-yds YAC

4mR.. Ray slipped down right away.. pretty clean pocket again.. quick throw to CJ on crossing route... Brown got illegally picked by in route from TE... Whitner hits hard but doesn't get CJ down... hard low tackle Culliver

yea, the commentators pointed out the pick. fkn refs. It was so obvious.

I just remember being exhausted and getting myself ready for sleep... somehow didn't remember that pick... dirty c*cks.. but we got the last laugh.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wow... game shoulda been over at 1:45 with score at 27-12.

4th and 4 at SF 31 (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short middle to C.Johnson to SF 9 for 22 yards (C.Culliver). Caught at SF27. 18-yds YAC

4mR.. Ray slipped down right away.. pretty clean pocket again.. quick throw to CJ on crossing route... Brown got illegally picked by in route from TE... Whitner hits hard but doesn't get CJ down... hard low tackle Culliver

yea, the commentators pointed out the pick. fkn refs. It was so obvious.

I just remember being exhausted and getting myself ready for sleep... somehow didn't remember that pick... dirty c*cks.. but we got the last laugh.

Finally got to rewatch the game and man we really did kick their asses up and down the field, I didn't remember it being such an ass whooping at the time.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Finally got to rewatch the game and man we really did kick their asses up and down the field, I didn't remember it being such an ass whooping at the time.

Felt the exact same way watching again (and again) VS when I watched it live... yep.
Share 49ersWebzone