There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I like what Goldson's doing, but me, I am playing a different record for sure. Bowman must stay.

HA I know. I just like the guys surrounding Bowman much better than those surrounding Goldson in the secondary. I remember way too many bad safeties and how long it took us to find a good one. Don't want him to leave either. Wish we could keep them all.
If winning a championship is more important than money to him we should be able to resign him. If he wants us to break the bank and the team up then I am 100% okay with letting him go be a redskin.
wow... game shoulda been over at 1:45 with score at 27-12.

4th and 4 at SF 31 (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short middle to C.Johnson to SF 9 for 22 yards (C.Culliver). Caught at SF27. 18-yds YAC

4mR.. Ray slipped down right away.. pretty clean pocket again.. quick throw to CJ on crossing route... Brown got illegally picked by in route from TE... Whitner hits hard but doesn't get CJ down... hard low tackle Culliver

4th and 4 at SF 31 (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short middle to C.Johnson to SF 9 for 22 yards (C.Culliver). Caught at SF27. 18-yds YAC

4mR.. Ray slipped down right away.. pretty clean pocket again.. quick throw to CJ on crossing route... Brown got illegally picked by in route from TE... Whitner hits hard but doesn't get CJ down... hard low tackle Culliver

yea, the commentators pointed out the pick. fkn refs. It was so obvious.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I just remember being exhausted and getting myself ready for sleep... somehow didn't remember that pick... dirty c*cks.. but we got the last laugh.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I just remember being exhausted and getting myself ready for sleep... somehow didn't remember that pick... dirty c*cks.. but we got the last laugh.

Finally got to rewatch the game and man we really did kick their asses up and down the field, I didn't remember it being such an ass whooping at the time.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Finally got to rewatch the game and man we really did kick their asses up and down the field, I didn't remember it being such an ass whooping at the time.

Felt the exact same way watching again (and again) VS when I watched it live... yep.