LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Cheap a*****e. Someone GIF the eyes poke on VD.
i
No penalties? Couldn't the "ref' see Davis get pulled over by his helmet? Two "replacement' refs looking right at Avril pushing Walker while the play is over and Walker's on the ground. Crazy. These players are going to get very heated and games could become chaotic over the next few weeks with these poor excuses for referees.
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Sep 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM ]
Jason Whitlock:
Ndamukong Suh looked like the second coming of Warren Sapp during Sunday night's Lions-49ers game.

I've been a critic of Suh. For my money, he has underachieved his first two seasons. But Sunday night, he was a force. He played like the beast we saw at Nebraska. The 49ers had no choice but to double-team Suh in passing situations. Detroit's defense played good enough to win Sunday's game. Suh set the table. Did this dumbass watch the game lol

hahaha

He must of missed the multiple times Suh got blocked easily by Delanie Walker, a 240 pound TE and Gore ran right by him for 10+ yards.

Yeah he can rush the passer pretty well so we double team him, and thats the end of Suh. I think their LB Levy had the best game of their D.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
No penalties? Two "replacement' refs looking right at Avril pushing Walker while the play is over and Walker's on the ground. Crazy.

Yup, I'm surprised Suh didn't do something dirty to A.Davis after Davis road killed Avril
Avril is such a little b***h
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
hahaha

He must of missed the multiple times Suh got blocked easily by Delanie Walker, a 240 pound TE and Gore ran right by him for 10+ yards.

Yeah he can rush the passer pretty well so we double team him, and thats the end of Suh. I think their LB Levy had the best game of their D.

Didn't even double team Suh every play. There were plenty of times that Boone owned his ass one on one in pass protection.

I don't even think Suh is their best D lineman... just their most athletic and dirty DT.

EDIT: Stupid there their s**t. I feel dumb when I do that.
[ Edited by Wodwo on Sep 19, 2012 at 7:58 PM ]
Yup, I'm surprised Suh didn't do something dirty to A.Davis after Davis road killed Avril

Isn't Avril pulling Davis down by his helmet?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Was gonna go down anyway.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

I'm talkin about after when you see Suh come in at the end

I know. But i'm sayin Davis didn't road kill him. Avril was pulling his helmet so Davis would fall on him and draw a penalty.

Davis gets up pissed and Avril is begging for a flag.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Avril is such a little b***h

this. Fuk that POS.

I know. But i'm sayin Davis didn't road kill him. Avril was pulling his helmet so Davis would fall on him and draw a penalty.

Davis gets up pissed and Avril is begging for a flag.

Their DLine is very dirty and the replacement refs don't have history to fall back on. I've noticed that many players see it as a free for all...more holding, more late hits. The hit to Smith's head after he slid was a flagrant penalty.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Their DLine is very dirty and the replacement refs don't have history to fall back on. I've noticed that many players see it as a free for all...more holding, more late hits. The hit to Smith's head after he slid was a flagrant penalty.

Yeah that should draw a fine. Instead, Smith and Brown get fined for wardrobe malfunctions.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Yeah that should draw a fine. Instead, Smith and Brown get fined for wardrobe malfunctions.

Yeah, no kidding!

And for some reason it's perfectly fine for Matt Ryan to take off his pants on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone