LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice!

iPad post.
[ Edited by cortana49 on Sep 16, 2012 at 11:15 AM ]
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
and lets wait for the Lions to beat a winning team before being at all impressed with them

Nice!
RGIII had a bigger game passing (320 yards) in his debut than Alex Smith has had in his career (311). Yet, I keep hearing about this fierce 49ers passing attack. Just be honest, the 9ers are a run-heavy, defense led team. The Lions matchup well vs. those factors - our front 7 is highly talented vs. the run and the Lions offense has too many weapons for any defense. Especially in a league where the rules favor the pass.
Originally posted by murtyle:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
If all those teams had beaten the Lions they would each be 9-7 and Detroit would be 7-9 and ....hey what was your point again???

You really need this explained to you?

Yes please...if 3 teams you played were 8-8...and you beat them...but if you didn't beat them, they would be 9-7...but if you didn't beat them you would be 7-9...please explain how that means something good for your team...?
Play Smart
Play Hard
Win
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Oh not you dtg I get you...I just quote+ out of laziness

Some of their posts are pretty funny!
Originally posted by AmpLee:
When you have to convince people that you are unbiased by putting "objective" in your name, you are probably full of s**t. Yup.

It takes a cool, rational head to explain to the slappies in here the Alex Smith is unlikely to throw for 300+. I know you like your team and all, but this isn't Madden.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Play Smart
Play Hard
Win

I will agree with this if you stop posting pictures of my family!
I swear, if we win this week, ESPN.com better put us at #1, Pats look like s**t today (regardless of if they win).
Originally posted by ObjectiveFactsLions:
When you have to convince people that you are unbiased by putting "objective" in your name, you are probably full of s**t. Yup.

It takes a cool, rational head to explain to the slappies in here the Alex Smith is unlikely to throw for 300+. I know you like your team and all, but this isn't Madden.

passing yards is all you talk about dude. Its about wins. Wins dude. wins.

Why is that hard to understand. I tell you what, if Alex Smith throws for 225 yards today and we win, I will be happy. Get a new routine dude.

Two people have said Alex Smith will throw for 300 yards. Quit pointing out a post and pretending it represents our entire board. I've seen far more posts explaining why Alex won't throw for over 250 and WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING. But by all means, continue to selectively make generalizations out of certain posts and ignore the ones that present solid arguments, oh OBJECTIVE one. LMFAO.

Two people have said Alex Smith will throw for 300 yards. Quit pointing out a post and pretending it represents our entire board. I've seen far more posts explaining why Alex won't throw for over 250 and WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING. But by all means, continue to selectively make generalizations out of certain posts and ignore the ones that present solid arguments, oh OBJECTIVE one. LMFAO.

I count four posts in the first 2 pages alone that defend the Alex Smith 300+ yards comment. Oh, and a comment about the Detroit D-line being women. Control your own slappies, don't try to flame the facts.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

I count four posts in the first 2 pages alone that defend the Alex Smith 300+ yards comment. Oh, and a comment about the Detroit D-line being women. Control your own slappies, don't try to flame the facts.

When you count posts, and do so to solely uphold your argument, you are not posting objectively, you are, in fact, trolling. Now, we are a welcoming bunch, mind the few hooligans we have, but we will not tolerate trolling. So make your case, rest upon it, and let's enjoy tonight's game. Good luck to the Lions.
let me post for him:

you slappies dont know about lots of passing yards.

MY SLAPPY IS OUT OF CONTROL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is really starting to tingle the game is getting so close.
Share 49ersWebzone