LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

This Team in 2012 will be unstoppable.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
I really hope Alex used the underdog and the Cam Newton incidents as fire to prove to us and more importantly the NFL that he can be good or hopefully great qb.
f**kIN' A! SUPERBOWL!!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Axl49:
I really hope Alex used the underdog and the Cam Newton incidents as fire to prove to us and more importantly the NFL that he can be good or hopefully great qb.

I really really hope - best case scenario - we just rape the packers tomorrow. Brutal Prison Rape Beatdown.

Alex throws for 400 yards and 5TDs... this is what I wish would happen. Not what I think will happen lol... Just saying.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
What's laughable about it? It is one of the few reasonable things written in this thread.

He says Aaron Rogers is going to sling the ball around with confidence. Is that laughable?
He says Smith will play conservatively, and that probably won't be good enough for the win. He never said we would get destroyed.

he has another post where says we're gonna get blown out, straight trolling status
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay.... suck my dick.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay.... suck my dick.

Thank
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Thank

?

I believe we had 6 straight scoring drives yesterday.

and did I mention we can kick 60+ yard field goals?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
not to sound like the sour grape packers but if we do not beat ourselves we are in good shape
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mella8:
Im just as optimistic as the rest of you, but Im a realist as well. We surprised a lot of teams last year --- I just dont expect any of our opponents to fall asleep on us this time around. Last year, the team rallied around Alex, but this year we're all expecting Alex to rally the team. I think thats easier said than done. He has the potential to open up when he wants, but he's conservative by nature. The way I see it Rodgers is gonna come out tomorrow and let it all hang --- he's gonna be throwing the ball all over the place. I doubt Alex does this --- he's more likely to play conservative, try to avoid the turnovers, and let his RBs/defense set the tone. If our defense can keep Rodgers at bay, then great. Alex has a chance to pull it out. But considering what Rodgers has done over the course of the past 2 years, I find it difficult to believe that he's gonna play like he did against the Giants/Chiefs. Btw, in my opinion the Packers fell asleep in both games bc they thought it would be easy. The Packers are coming out poised to win another ring; unfortunately for us, relying on keeping Rodgers off the field for a victory is not good strategy, especially at Lambeau.

Im hoping we pull off a Rams ala 1999 where Warner and company come out blazing offensively and shellshocked the league. Can Alex do the same ? Doubtful, but Im still hoping.
you forget, we bring out the worst in all teams we play. what the team did yesterday and how they won and what they did goes against every thing you pointed out, are you saying the only reason we won is because green bay fell asleep on us. weak man, weak
  • Garce
  • Veteran

2-0.

Lions were overmatched.
Stafford looked intimidated and insecure about where to go with the football besides CJJr.

Alex is a big game QB.
He is tough and unfazed.
Smith is a surgeon. Precise passing with minimal to no mistakes.

He is the ice-man.

Go 49ers.

• Silky
  • Veteran
I wonder how many games we will go before somebody makes a "Can we go undefeated?" thread
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I wonder how many games we will go before somebody makes a "Can we go undefeated?" thread

when we beat the pats
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Sarcasm?
I honestly dont see us losing..
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
I honestly dont see us losing..

Any given Sunday, but yeah, there is no team that we "should" lose to.
Share 49ersWebzone