There are 184 users in the forums

This Team in 2012 will be unstoppable.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Mark my f**king words.
This team will be unstoppable.

I seriously do not know how any team can defend this offense. We are completely stacked.

Our offense lead by the ultimate underdog Alex Smith and his new arsenal of weapons. I don't think it's far fetched to say Alex Smith is in the best place in his career right now and in the ultimate position to succeed. He is in the same offense, which according to Harbaugh, he is a master of now and for the first time ever he actually has threats at every skill position on his side of the ball. I look for a career year and maybe even a pro-bowl appearance. Randy Moss, a motivated Michael Crabtree, clutch Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn and even Kyle Williams are all threats to take the ball to the endzone on any given play. Not even mentioning our stud tight ends Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker.

How can you cover this team even in 2 WR 2 TE 1RB sets? It doesn't seem possible. There is a mismatch at every point of attack. All of our RBs are threats as well which we will touch on later. The capability and flexibility all of these special players on offense must give Jim Harbaugh wet dreams. One of, if not the most. innovative offensive minds in the game and will surely be able to be creative in packages that will foster ideal scenarios for TDs. The possibilities are endless.

Our Runningbacks.
This is the most stacked backfield I have ever seen in this 49ers team in my lifetime. Veterans Frank Gore and Brandon Jacobs are complemented nicely by young and up and coming talents of Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James and yes, even Anthony Dixon. All backs have a unique skill set and they all can be used in a variety of ways. Can you imagine the potential schemes for having these backs in the back field? Again, infinite flexibility and possibility to attack a defense. So much to prepare for. There is no way you can stop all of these play makers at once on a single play. There will be something to be exploited on each play and Harbaugh is good enough to find those weaknesses.

If our o-line can stay healthy and pass protect Alex Smith and continue to mash motherf**kers in the run game, cough*MikeIupati*cough, we will have probably the most balanced attack in football.

I'm not even going to talk about our defense, because we all know that we have one of the best defenses in football. Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Ray MacDonald - Need I say more? Okay, NaVarro Bowman. Studs.

Special Teams of course one of the best units in the NFL.

We have a complete team.
I don't see us losing one game.

If we stay healthy, you can book it.
16-0 and a Super Bowl Championship.

I'm drinking the coo-laid and you should too.

Garcia
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM ]
Aww man now you just jinxed it...
Originally posted by verb1der:

this

no lol no lol

Weird you say that because that was the first thing I thought.

Like when I rejoiced that it was the Giants we would play in the NFC championship and not the Packers.

Superstitions though.. don't mean nothing. (I hope)
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:

Like when I rejoiced that it was the Giants we would play in the NFC championship and not the Packers.

Dont take me completely seriously.
I'm just having fun.

But when you think about it - it does kinda make sense.
I can't wait for sunday.
Originally posted by BayArea:

What mind fkd me was every time KW caught a punt in the NFCCG i prayed a little for him to catch and hold on to ball and he did...and on that last one i didn't do anything and he ended up fumbling ...i know i wasn't the cause but what if i didn't forget to get in that little prayer !?!
There is NO depth behind Aldon & Brooks... just sayin.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Tuku & Dobbs
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Tuku & Dobbs

Since when do those guys drop into coverage.

Originally posted by Garcia:

That looks great. Very nice.
Crabs will have a career year and pull a Melky
Originally posted by Garcia:

Looks nice, but I want to see 2011 pics. Not 2009.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
GARCIA GONNA GARCE
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
GARCIA GONNA GARCE

ERWIN MUH NYJER
Share 49ersWebzone