There are 240 users in the forums

This Team in 2012 will be unstoppable.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Looks nice, but I want to see 2011 pics. Not 2009.

This is from last year lol
which games? i thought alex was wearing those wristbands with the plays on them last year?
I think we win 40 in a row if we wear yellow pants

its not from 2010 cos he had the captain's patch on his jersey (and was hurt for a buncha games)....too bad the two black helmet decals (for joe the jet perry and john henry jonhson) can't be seen which would prove the pics are from last year...pic on the right was on a sunny day so prob early in the season (sea/dal/bucs/browns game?)

Last time we played the Titans was 2009......................

Mark my f**king words.
This team will be unstoppable.

I seriously do not know how any team can defend this offense. We are completely stacked.

Our offense lead by the ultimate underdog Alex Smith and his new arsenal of weapons. I don't think it's far fetched to say Alex Smith is in the best place in his career right now and in the ultimate position to succeed. He is in the same offense, which according to Harbaugh, he is a master of now and for the first time ever he actually has threats at every skill position on his side of the ball. I look for a career year and maybe even a pro-bowl appearance. Randy Moss, a motivated Michael Crabtree, clutch Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn and even Kyle Williams are all threats to take the ball to the endzone on any given play. Not even mentioning our stud tight ends Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker.

How can you cover this team even in 2 WR 2 TE 2RB sets? It doesn't seem possible. There is a mismatch at every point of attack. All of our RBs are threats as well which we will touch on later. The capability and flexibility all of these special players on offense must give Jim Harbaugh wet dreams. One of, if not the most. innovative offensive minds in the game and will surely be able to be creative in packages that will foster ideal scenarios for TDs. The possibilities are endless.

Our Runningbacks.
This is the most stacked backfield I have ever seen in this 49ers team in my lifetime. Veterans Frank Gore and Brandon Jacobs are complemented nicely by young and up and coming talents of Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James and yes, even Anthony Dixon. All backs have a unique skill set and they all can be used in a variety of ways. Can you imagine the potential schemes for having these backs in the back field? Again, infinite flexibility and possibility to attack a defense. So much to prepare for. There is no way you can stop all of these play makers at once on a single play. There will be something to be exploited on each play and Harbaugh is good enough to find those weaknesses.

If our o-line can stay healthy and pass protect Alex Smith and continue to mash motherf**kers in the run game, cough*MikeIupati*cough, we will have probably the most balanced attack in football.

I'm not even going to talk about our defense, because we all know that we have one of the best defenses in football. Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Ray MacDonald - Need I say more? Okay, NaVarro Bowman. Studs.

Special Teams of course one of the best units in the NFL.

We have a complete team.
I don't see us losing one game.

If we stay healthy, you can book it.
16-0 and a Super Bowl Championship.

I'm drinking the coo-laid and you should too.

Garcia

Fine, I'll drink the kool-aid with ya ;-)

Oh okay lol that explains it
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kronik:
Fine, I'll drink the kool-aid with ya ;-)

Honestly though I'm drinkin the kool-aide too... I think many fans feel this way deep down inside...I have the same feeling about this roster as I did at the beginning of the 94 season when we won the Superbowl with Deion Sanders. I feel like there's going to be a lot more blowout games like how we did the Bucs last year.

Right now this team is like a trembling volcano that will explode once Alex Smith shows the world that he can use all the weapons and start dropping long bombs to the WRs....man watch out, I don't think any team is going to be able to match up on all 3 levels (offense, d & ST).

Even Mike Martz said it himself when asked about this year's offense...that it has the potential to replicate the greatest show on turf with all the firepower!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What mind fkd me was every time KW caught a punt in the NFCCG i prayed a little for him to catch and hold on to ball and he did...and on that last one i didn't do anything and he ended up fumbling ...i know i wasn't the cause but what if i didn't forget to get in that little prayer !?!

You better say that little f**king prayer on Sunday!

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Honestly though I'm drinkin the kool-aide too... I think many fans feel this way deep down inside...I have the same feeling about this roster as I did at the beginning of the 94 season when we won the Superbowl with Deion Sanders. I feel like there's going to be a lot more blowout games like how we did the Bucs last year.

Right now this team is like a trembling volcano that will explode once Alex Smith shows the world that he can use all the weapons and start dropping long bombs to the WRs....man watch out, I don't think any team is going to be able to match up on all 3 levels (offense, d & ST).

Even Mike Martz said it himself when asked about this year's offense...that it has the potential to replicate the greatest show on turf with all the firepower!

You compare it to GB's offense last year.

They have an amazing QB, Aaron Rodgers... the best in the league. He carried the team. They have talented WRs no doubt and a decent TE who will probably get better and better.

But they were one dimensional... at least last year - not so much the year before. But that being said, they weren't a great running team by far. They were average. James Starks and Ryan Grant are decent backs... they would be cut if they were on this team. Cedric Benson - again... decent back but they have no RB depth.

This team will be a throwback team. Tough running game - wearing the defense down and enough weapons on the outside to keep the defense honest.

Alex Smith is the best QB in the NFL when it comes to turnovers and if that stat stays consistant... man. Look out.

You compare it to GB's offense last year.

They have an amazing QB, Aaron Rodgers... the best in the league. He carried the team. They have talented WRs no doubt and a decent TE who will probably get better and better.

But they were one dimensional... at least last year - not so much the year before. But that being said, they weren't a great running team by far. They were average. James Starks and Ryan Grant are decent backs... they would be cut if they were on this team. Cedric Benson - again... decent back but they have no RB depth.

This team will be a throwback team. Tough running game - wearing the defense down and enough weapons on the outside to keep the defense honest.

Alex Smith is the best QB in the NFL when it comes to turnovers and if that stat stays consistant... man. Look out.

The thing that excites me the most is what Harbaugh said about Alex becoming an "expert" of the offense compared to last season where he was just learning on the go. Now I know I should take that with a grain of salt, but one thing is for sure and that Alex is as smart as they come, and this year he's going to play faster and be that much more confident...and the best part about it, is he won't have to do much because this offense is as balanced as they come!
  • Garce
  • Veteran

The thing that excites me the most is what Harbaugh said about Alex becoming an "expert" of the offense compared to last season where he was just learning on the go. Now I know I should take that with a grain of salt, but one thing is for sure and that Alex is as smart as they come, and this year he's going to play faster and be that much more confident...and the best part about it, is he won't have to do much because this offense is as balanced as they come!

We just have to pray to the football gods to keep Alex and this team healthy.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Change your name to Freddy P Soft
Like the optimism. Going to be a great test in the first week. If they win this huge test on the road, this is going to be a great year.
Share 49ersWebzone