LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

How will the Packers attack the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fast outlet passes, slants, dink & dunk their way down the filed.

We have to get pressure on Rodgers and get fast, hitting him as often as possible.
I predict that they're going to attack us just like how Tom Brady did in the 2nd half of the 49ers/Pats game.

Those drives are the blueprint to beat 49ers D, and Rodgers is capable of doing the same.
running the ball, keeping rodgers off the field, coverting 3rd downs, scoring more points than the packers
Originally posted by verb1der:
I predict that they're going to attack us just like how Tom Brady did in the 2nd half of the 49ers/Pats game.

Those drives are the blueprint to beat 49ers D, and Rodgers is capable of doing the same.

but pack OL sucks.
Packers will talk and act like they gonna run the ball, but we all know it's going to be Rodgers and his receivers in the end.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Packers will talk and act like they gonna run the ball, but we all know it's going to be Rodgers and his receivers in the end.

they will end up throwing 60 times
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by verb1der:

but pack OL sucks.

Which is exactly why they're going to do the above. Rodgers will get rid of the ball quick and the o-line wont need to hold to long. dinkin dunkin dinkin dunkin donuts!
Same way they attack everyone. Better question is how do you stop said attack.
Sounds funny, but they will to establish a running game against us.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Sounds funny, but they will to establish a running game against us.

yeah the niners D has struggled when teams were able to maintain balance into the second half (easier said than done)

1. No Huddle
  2. 4 WR Sets
  3. Quick Throws
  • ace52
  • Veteran
A lot of slants, screens, dump-offs, mixed with a few deep bombs.
They'll do a bit of running to keep our D honest, but at the end of the day, they will rely mostly on their best weapons: Rodgers and his receivers.
I'd like to see the Niners start the game like Minnesota did up until they kicked the field goal. They had a nice drive going by running the ball and short throws to the TE and WR's. I think its time to get VD involved. He's WAY overdue. Against GB they have to do what they do best. Its that simple. As long as Cowboy plays and can be effective, Green Bay just doesnt scare me like they used to. Minnesota stopped them early in the WC game but seemed to run out of gas. I sincerely hope that the week off recharged some of the batteries on defense.
And pssst.....the Cheesehead fans are not really excited about having to play the Niners. They also seem like they really would like to play Seattle for payback so maybe the players will be looking past the Niners a little as well. Almost wish Seattle and Atlanta played first.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i hope roman does not help them with dips**t play calls and i really hope we do not help them with penalties
Share 49ersWebzone