LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

How will the Packers attack the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
GB isn't nearly as good as they were 2 yrs ago. As long as our defense shows up, I have faith that Kaepernick, Gore, Crabtree and the rest of our offense will get the job done. Go 9ers baby!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
KAep attack!

KAEP ATTACK!!
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Jordy Nelson in the slot vs Carlos Rodgers and James Jones/Greg Jennings on deeper routes vs Culliver

On the other side...we need Staley/Davis to keep Matthews off of Kaep
I am kind of concerned that the return of Charles Woodson may make Harbaugh hesitant to use LMJ
as long as our defense shows up, if not it will be a long day. I dont think we can win in a shootout versus Aaron Rodgers.
Dink and dunk, 3 yard gain tackled by Pat or Bo, 3rd and long Rodgers throws out of bounds. This will be played over and over next Sunday.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rogers and Brown better be ready
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 5, 2013 at 8:51 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Stupid Missouri...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by jrg:

Stupid Missouri...

Saints fans still hating.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
49ers must be wary of the screen pass, and the checkdown pass to the RB.

I think if the Packers use the basic strategy that the Vikings used tonight, they will be just fine. The difference between the two teams is that the 49ers have a much better secondary and better linebackers. They just need to keep a linebacker near the line of scrimmage to watch for dumps to the rb.
I think if the 49ers use the basic strategy that the Vikings used tonight on defense, they will be just fine. The difference between the two teams is that the 49ers have a much better secondary and better linebackers. They just need to keep a linebacker near the line of scrimmage to watch for dumps to the rb.
[ Edited by Moss84 on Jan 5, 2013 at 9:53 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
pass every single down

+1 That's all they can do.
[ Edited by SFrush on Jan 5, 2013 at 10:22 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
pass every single down

on carlos lol
its easy to beat the packers, just prevent the big play downfield and let them get the underneath, they won't get all of them. just dont get gashed on the deep balls.
Share 49ersWebzone