First half lions game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=g3laAbVsRt8
There are 803 users in the forums
!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sep 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM
- 20halfbackcurlXup
- Member
- Posts: 79
Sep 17, 2012 at 5:32 PM
- 20halfbackcurlXup
- Member
- Posts: 79
Sep 17, 2012 at 5:39 PM
- 20halfbackcurlXup
- Member
- Posts: 79
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:I need last night's game, baaaaaaaad lol
For future reference: if u got facebook hit like on his link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch49er/303278646350041
[ Edited by 20halfbackcurlXup on Sep 17, 2012 at 5:42 PM ]
Sep 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by 20halfbackcurlXup:
First half lions game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=g3laAbVsRt8
thank you BASED GOD.
Sep 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by 20halfbackcurlXup:
First half lions game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=g3laAbVsRt8
thank you BASED GOD.
BASED GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 18, 2012 at 1:17 AM
- THEB
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,760
Sep 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM
- Whomeam
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,371
Offensive drives vs Detroit are up. Hardest edit i've ever done :/ I'll start on the defense tonight now that i have the no huddle version downloaded.
Sep 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
great stuff
Sep 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM
- Whomeam
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,371
Thanks. Would have had it up early yesterday but like I said, it was a b***h to edit. Quality was just a little higher than what my computer could handle, so I was having to go from photo still to photo still and then use the audio to know where to cut.
Sep 18, 2012 at 4:38 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Thanks. Would have had it up early yesterday but like I said, it was a b***h to edit. Quality was just a little higher than what my computer could handle, so I was having to go from photo still to photo still and then use the audio to know where to cut.
u put alot of work into these videos!
Sep 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM
- 94605NiNer
- Member
- Posts: 496
Whomeam I love you so much bro
Thanks for the video's

Thanks for the video's
Sep 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
- 94605NiNer
- Member
- Posts: 496
hey bro the title of the new detroit video says 49ERS VS Packoff no big deal tho. IDK you might want too make a quick edit if not Eff it
Sep 18, 2012 at 5:21 PM
- Whomeam
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,371
I definitely do, that would have screwed me up big time later on, thanks for the heads up man.
Sep 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
- 94605NiNer
- Member
- Posts: 496
Originally posted by Whomeam:
I definitely do, that would have screwed me up big time later on, thanks for the heads up man.
Sep 19, 2012 at 5:27 AM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
Whomeam I live outside the US and I really want to thank you for showing the 49er game tapes. You are the greatest.